Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Fuck the Cops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
let me be the first ot say, and im sure senate will agree that speeding and getting tickets may look cool, but it isnt. i pay so much for insurance its absolutely retarded. keep your driving records clean kids.
Womb-Raider,Mar 22 2009, 06:04 PM Wrote:keep your driving records clean kids.
"keep your record clean, yo" - rm
Womb-Raider,Mar 22 2009, 05:04 PM Wrote:let me be the first ot say, and im sure senate will agree that speeding and getting tickets may look cool, but it isnt. i pay so much for insurance its absolutely retarded. keep your driving records clean kids.
Yes, I will agree to that wholeheartedly. As someone who has had to pay literally thousands in fines, and thousands more per year in insurance because of it -- please take Womb's advice and keep your record clean!! And by clean I don't mean just don't get caught, I mean don't drive like an asshole.

Trust me, you don't want the financial burden of paying for stupidity (if you can even afford it!).
I am fighting mine because the cop didn't have radar on and estimated my speed. Hopefully I well win.;)
Kyle,Mar 25 2009, 08:49 PM Wrote:I am dumb.
[Image: retard.jpg]
Why the hell were you driving without headlights on anyway?
Kyle,Mar 25 2009, 07:49 PM Wrote:I am fighting mine because the cop didn't have radar on and estimated my speed. Hopefully I well win.;)
Hate to break it to you but you aren't the first person to think that defense will save you. At best you might get your ticket reduced, but then you'll have to pay court fee's so in the end you probably won't save any money.
The Senate,Mar 26 2009, 10:53 AM Wrote:
Kyle,Mar 25 2009, 07:49 PM Wrote:I am fighting mine because the cop didn't have radar on and estimated my speed. Hopefully I well win.;)
Hate to break it to you but you aren't the first person to think that defense will save you. At best you might get your ticket reduced, but then you'll have to pay court fee's so in the end you probably won't save any money.
Yep.
Don't know if you've ever fought a ticket before, but no matter what, you end up paying the court fees.

Hell, the last ticket I got off my record was a stop sign violation. Cost me over $300 to get it off my record.
Sveach,Mar 26 2009, 09:15 AM Wrote:
The Senate,Mar 26 2009, 10:53 AM Wrote:
Yep.
Don't know if you've ever fought a ticket before, but no matter what, you end up paying the court fees.

Hell, the last ticket I got off my record was a stop sign violation. Cost me over $300 to get it off my record.
I hear you brother, I hear you.

I got a ticket that was totally bullshit. Fought it, and by fought it I mean I was called to the front, stood there for about 30 seconds while the judge read over the report, and then was told my case was dismissed. Was never asked a question, and never said a word...

So how much did it cost me for a ticket that was thrown out in less then a minute without a single word spoken in my defense? $75 in court fees. :angry:

The ticket you ask? 'Running a stop sign' because when I stopped my tire was touching the white line.
i fought my ticket for hitting a telephone pole and having a suspended license, same as senates story really minus court fees. Ended up with it off my record and not paying a dime.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's