Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My bad news
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Of course Sv has another girly, they all like big fat teddy bears.:P

And UD, 7000 hours of leave? Wow, that's one nice thing at least...

Do you know for sure you're getting a prosthetic? How soon?
[quote=Underdog,Dec 15 2008, 09:45 PM]I'll be doing rehab for a while, even when I'm out of the rehab center.
Graff,Dec 15 2008, 05:44 PM Wrote:btw now that you'll leg-less
tactful
so then, how about visitors ^^?
So where do I send the strippers to?

Hope all is well UD, expect something in the mail!
I just picked up a card at hallmark. I am terrible at picking out cards so I don't hate me for that.

Tomorrow when I get a stamp I well be sending it.
Plot,Dec 15 2008, 11:01 PM Wrote:
Graff,Dec 15 2008, 05:44 PM Wrote:btw now that you'll leg-less
tactful
i have never had a way with words...thus the reason why i haven't had teh seks yet.

oh yeah getting a card after school tomorrow...gonna put a little surprise in there.
Damn thats harsh, hope you have get well soon.
Thats one of those things taht you think would never happen to you,
then when it happens its all Asdfgkfbv.
ima mail you a lotto ticket from ma, that way if you win you gotta come see me:D
Dum3z,Dec 15 2008, 10:40 PM Wrote:Of course Sv has another girly, they all like big fat teddy bears.:P

And UD, 7000 hours of leave? Wow, that's one nice thing at least...

Do you know for sure you're getting a prosthetic? How soon?
Not for a while, have to wait for my skin grafts to heal and get thick on my stump (skin was taken from my good leg). Also for more info, my lungs collapsed as well and i had chest tubes. For that reason I'm not allowed to fly home for Christmas:(

And wombeh i've been getting visitors constantly, but fair warning while i'm in rehab you can just stare at me as i lay in bed between therapies. It would be pretty boring.

Love you guys. Wroaw ftw!

.....now i miss the server again.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's