Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My bad news
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Underdog,Dec 15 2008, 12:47 AM Wrote:Thanks guys, I appreciate your support! I'm glad I made it through alive too... I forgot to mention I had a tear in my aorta as well and I heard 90% of people who have that don't even make it to the hospital. So I'm pretty much a badass. ;)

Here's my addy:

Sharp Rehabilitation Center
2999 Health Center Dr
San Diego, CA 92123
Wow man I am sorry to hear that. I think that the least I can do is send you a card man. I well send one.

Everyone should.
Underdog,Dec 14 2008, 07:47 PM Wrote:Thanks guys, I appreciate your support! I'm glad I made it through alive too... I forgot to mention I had a tear in my aorta as well and I heard 90% of people who have that don't even make it to the hospital. So I'm pretty much a badass. ;)

Here's my addy:

Sharp Rehabilitation Center
2999 Health Center Dr
San Diego, CA 92123
Holy shit, man. I'm so glad you made it through the accident. Badass you are for sure. The most badass person I know. Work as hard as you can your physical therapy, and just force your arm to work. I can't believe it, man... just keep going strong, and you'll be the reason that I pray sincerely for the first time in my life.
need the rest of your name luke, not sure wroaw//udoggy will make it to you. How long til you get to head home, and maybe have some visitors for like a week :X ?
Womb-Raider,Dec 15 2008, 12:27 AM Wrote:need the rest of your name luke, not sure wroaw//udoggy will make it to you. How long til you get to head home, and maybe have some visitors for like a week :X ?
Luke Dithrich

Man...I can't really say anything that hasn't been said before. Good luck with the left arm.

And yeah...you definitely are a badass. Hope that fucker gets electric shock treatment every day for the rest of his life.
by god...this almost seems to surreal. I had to read it over three times just even begin to get a picture. I don't even know what to say right now...except my prayers will be with you my friend...i wish only the best and a speedy recovery. I hope that the other guy who hit you is not only brought to justice, but pays retribution for his sins.
Dum3z,Dec 15 2008, 07:12 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Dec 15 2008, 12:27 AM Wrote:need the rest of your name luke, not sure wroaw//udoggy will make it to you. How long til you get to head home, and maybe have some visitors for like a week :X ?
Luke Dithrich

Man...I can't really say anything that hasn't been said before. Good luck with the left arm.

And yeah...you definitely are a badass. Hope that fucker gets electric shock treatment every day for the rest of his life.
he should have a pike rammed down his throat.
Oh Jesus Luke.......

Do you know what's going to happen once you're out of rehab? Are you going back to PA? Office job with Border Patrol?

I'm so sorry bro...we hop onto our bikes knowing that we're taking a risk like that but it still seems surreal when it actually happens.

I buried two friends this summer because of motorcycle accidents. While losing a leg and fingers, etc REALLY sucks...at least you're alive bro.

Do you have your cell phone in rehab with you? I lost your number when I switched to my work phone. If you still have it, PM me the number or I can get it from Ben, whichever.

Wherever you end up...I think my gf and I will be taking some vacation time next year....we'll be driving wherever, and it'd be fun to come visit you. Let me know man.
Sveach,Dec 15 2008, 08:24 PM Wrote:Oh Jesus Luke.......

Do you know what's going to happen once you're out of rehab? Are you going back to PA? Office job with Border Patrol?

I'm so sorry bro...we hop onto our bikes knowing that we're taking a risk like that but it still seems surreal when it actually happens.

I buried two friends this summer because of motorcycle accidents. While losing a leg and fingers, etc REALLY sucks...at least you're alive bro.

Do you have your cell phone in rehab with you? I lost your number when I switched to my work phone. If you still have it, PM me the number or I can get it from Ben, whichever.

Wherever you end up...I think my gf and I will be taking some vacation time next year....we'll be driving wherever, and it'd be fun to come visit you. Let me know man.
SV got another girly?!? And ya, i've love to come visit you luke. Wherever you end up staying:)
I'll be doing rehab for a while, even when I'm out of the rehab center. When I do go back to work I'll just be manning a scope or something for a while, but eventually hopefully with my prosthetic (sp?) i'll be back in the field as good as new! That would be quite a ways away though. I'm thinkin about taking a cruise before then just to treat myself a bit. I had over 7000 hours of leave donated to me, and that's like 4 years. Anyway, you guys are awesome! Thanks for the cards, I'm looking forward to getting them.
how the hell does postage even work, I haven't sent a letter in like 3 years. :huh:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's