Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I still miss it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
when i find out what day ill let ya know hobbles. but Sv will be tehre from sunday to sunday so whatever day(s) i get off from work ill go crash with my bro
Womb-Raider,Oct 28 2008, 11:37 AM Wrote:ill try to get some mods on it tonight, if you'd all like to kindly send me your ID's ill give ya admin, also anyone knowing anything about setting the server up drop me a line or a phone # and ill give you a call later. coca/senate if you guys want ill give you all the info i have, i trust you two (NOT SV!)
whooooore!

And yes, I'll be in NYC all next week. I don't know how much free time I'll have. I'll be working 12-13 hour days and I've already got lunch plans for one day and drink plans for another.
Sveach,Oct 29 2008, 12:22 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Oct 28 2008, 11:37 AM Wrote:ill try to get some mods on it tonight, if you'd all like to kindly send me your ID's ill give ya admin, also anyone knowing anything about setting the server up drop me a line or a phone # and ill give you a call later. coca/senate if you guys want ill give you all the info i have, i trust you two (NOT SV!)
whooooore!

And yes, I'll be in NYC all next week. I don't know how much free time I'll have. I'll be working 12-13 hour days and I've already got lunch plans for one day and drink plans for another.
doesnt matter. ill chill w/ u at the help desk all day. bwahahaha.
a hobbit,Oct 29 2008, 10:32 AM Wrote:
whooooore!

"Uhhh, can I like has Mr. Sveach help me? I like has some computer problemz kthx."
Dum3z,Oct 29 2008, 05:46 PM Wrote:
a hobbit,Oct 29 2008, 10:32 AM Wrote:
whooooore!

"Uhhh, can I like has Mr. Sveach help me? I like has some computer problemz kthx."
ROFL.

Hobbles, I won't be working on the help desk at all next week. I'm basically doing a meet and greet with a bunch of the guys that I've talked to but never met, learning a bunch of corporate policy crap, and stalking people. Oh and getting drunk with coworkers. That's an important one. B)

I'm taking the camera and getting plenty of pics. I'll post em:D
u slut
Here are some of the must have's to get you started.

Amx modx of course. no one uses regular amx anymore. not supported, old methods, harder on resources.

Here is the deal with installing amxmodx. If you download the amxmodx base and an addon pack and paste them together it doesn't come with metamod. So if you have/know where to get and install metamod, then you can go that route. If you want it all done at once, you should use the full installer thingy and point it to a folder on your desktop or something.. it might tell you that a cstrike folder couldn't be found or something, but that is okay. i wouldn't do the remote ftp install. its easier to install all the plugins and stuff into amxx before you upload it to the server, that way you only have one copy of everything until you get it how you want it. it can be messy trying to keep a local and remote amxx install sync'd.

http://www.amxmodx.org/downloads.php

Deagle's Map Manager 3.21 (aka rockthevote)
the plugin isn't run by thedeagles himself anymore, but it has been rewritten from scratch to be better on resources and easier to install than ever. i suggest not using the standardmaps.ini because it makes the votes look messy. it tells the player whether the map is custom or a regular one. who needs that anyway.

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=518792

Hookmod v5 by the drukenfool. for windows or linux.. metamod plugin, not amxx mind you.
Windows
http://adminop.net/modules.php?name=Downlo...ook_Mod_Windows

Linux
http://adminop.net/modules.php?name=Downlo...=Hook_Mod_Linux

also, i would suggest that you not run amx_super admin commands. i have had problems with crashing with that on a hookmod server for some unknown reason. just seek out and install the important admins commands like glow, godmode, ect..

If you need any help let me know. pm at utopia-clan.com or post here.. ill check back occasionally
thx snappy.
wow thats a lotta good stuff. thanks =D
womb.. i am disappointed in you. the server has been online for like a week now and you have not even changed the hostname yet. You should have waited to buy the server until you had an amx and hook install setup. getting nothing for your money right now.. step it up son. :D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's