Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I still miss it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
nice, hopefully we can get it up and running quickly. i'll hopefully be around the next couple of nights if you need someone to help test the server for mods and to make sure it runs properly. unfortunately i have to take the SAT on saturday and work on a physics project thats due next tues, but at night i hope i'll be available.

STEAM_0:0:89014
I'll help you guys with the popular stuff. Can't wait for this!
i know. the weird thing is that right before all of this happened, Biscuits and i were just talking about how much we missed WCS
Shite this is good

I think I might even donate

Btw y'all need to advertise
About the mods, I'd suggest installing only the important ones like hook, not a bunch of random mods like the old server had. I think I remember there being a mod on the server that replaced throwing chickens with throwing huge laggy tanks. The server would usually crash shortly after. Anyway, thanks a lot Womb!

STEAM_0:0:1799927
dumptrucks? those never crashed serv for me..
Hey this is great news, I have no idea how it works so I wonder if its going to be a challenge getting all the old maps on there...

I'll advertise on steam forums if youd like, your call.

The dumptrucks are a must too.
yeah im thinking just mods like hookmod and the basic rtd we had.
btw, STEAM_0:1:514874

oh and next time ur in ny call me womb! ill give u cash for the server =P lol
wow...i haven't looked at the forums in like a week and this is what awaits!!! once everything is said and done you can count on the fact i'll be regular. looks like i'll be putting the // back in my name:D

just got one question...can i be an admin?!?!? ROFL...that takes me back...
just kidding...i know i wont be an admin, just trying to display my shitty sense of humor.:P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's