Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I still miss it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
SniperducK,Oct 27 2008, 02:37 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Oct 26 2008, 05:30 PM Wrote:Who's the admin saying Buckethead sucks?:o
:blink:
You could read the txt?
Dum3z,Oct 26 2008, 11:30 PM Wrote:Who's the admin saying Buckethead sucks?:o
might have been me, i do indeed hate buckethead.
whats awesome is that the wroaw server is pretty much renown throughout most of the 1.6 community as THE fun server
sleepy-sheep,Oct 27 2008, 01:25 AM Wrote:whats awesome is that the wroaw server is pretty much renown throughout most of the 1.6 community as THE fun server
yeah =D i agree
At the end of xmas_nip you see "Buckethead sucks." then "Buckethead sucks. Discuss." in tsay.:P
bring it back plsssssssss =[
Dum3z,Oct 27 2008, 10:47 AM Wrote:At the end of xmas_nip you see "Buckethead sucks." then "Buckethead sucks. Discuss." in tsay.:P
oh i only watched about half of it... and iono who buckethead even is. You young'uns and your crazy rock n roll.
If any of you are interested in bringing the server back, there's a special sale on gameservers for servers located in NY; 32 slots for 30 bucks a month. It would stay that price for the life of the account, but the sale won't last forever. I just thought I'd put that out there.:P
Pker,Oct 27 2008, 06:53 PM Wrote:If any of you are interested in bringing the server back, there's a special sale on gameservers for servers located in NY; 32 slots for 30 bucks a month. It would stay that price for the life of the account, but the sale won't last forever. I just thought I'd put that out there.:P
Oooo what ping would i get from NY if i was in the UK?
ugh, got a link pk'r? i've certianly got 30 bux a month if someone wants to help set it up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's