Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: how long can you go without...you know
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
well this upcoming wed. is the begining of lent so when ppl think of shit to give up, i think of mastubation. going 40 days and nights without it and being girlfriendless doesn't help...but last year i made it three weeks two days before going literally insane (can you imagine the load????). Gonna need to stock up sleeping pills...and try to work and much as i can. cant sit around for too long b/c my mind will drown itself in the gutter.
I can go forever.

Noobs.
aw weak
Forever also

Might be easier not to give up an addiction for lent
resistance is futile.
ive given it up for like 3 months without breaking a sweat
piratebuddha,Feb 5 2008, 12:31 AM Wrote:ive given it up for like 3 months without breaking a sweat
Oh, I love the pun!:D
Graff,Feb 4 2008, 03:56 PM Wrote:well this upcoming wed. is the begining of lent so when ppl think of shit to give up, i think of mastubation.  going 40 days and nights without it and being girlfriendless doesn't help...but last year i made it three weeks two days before going literally insane (can you imagine the load????).  Gonna need to stock up sleeping pills...and try to work and much as i can.  cant sit around for too long b/c my mind will drown itself in the gutter.
You should really listen in church and know what Lent is really for:)

Also, if you masturbate 4+ times a week odds there is a high chance you will have a "wet dream" after one month of not masturbating, just takes time:)And you can get off while having a softer and the average human male has 7 "Unprovoked" boners a day, 5 of which are in his sleep:)

http://www.geocities.com/paul_ervine/aguide.html good luck:)
Giving up masterbating is easy :/
SniperducK,Feb 4 2008, 08:11 PM Wrote:the average human male has 7 "Unprovoked" boners a day, 5 of which are in his sleep:)
I totally have so much more.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's