Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: how long can you go without...you know
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Dum3z,Feb 6 2008, 02:12 AM Wrote:Biggs is going to be a virgin longer than me. Because he doesn't care.
Nah, still not possible. Could I get a girl and go have sex? Yeah, but I just don't care like previously stated. Can I make my penis grow? Yeah, it's not that hard to go pull on something thats sticking out of your body. I mean, you must be a real genius Plot to know how to pull on your penis correctly.

Seems like Underdog has had a bad first experience.:(
Dum3z,Feb 6 2008, 07:12 AM Wrote:Biggs is going to be a virgin longer than me. Because he doesn't care.

And yeah...I gave it up for almost my entire first semester of college. I had a slacker roommate who didn't even go to class 80% of the time and played WoW all day back before I started.

And now I go a day to a week without it just because I'm too busy being addicted to WoW.
thats what makes you a virgin, you play wow. What makes Biggs a virgin is free will, therefore biggles will have lots of seks before you even see a chick nekkid.
I've never seen a thread with so many lies in it! (re: easy to stop jaxin)
don't let WoW take over your sex life...thats why i play CS and not WoW...its less addictive.

PS Underdog i looked at your avatar for like five minutes...where'd you get it?
oh yeah and i've officially decided not to give up masturbation...just cut back some.
Dum3z,Feb 6 2008, 07:12 AM Wrote:And now I go a day to a week without it just because I'm too busy being addicted to WoW.
wtf you play WoW again?
Again, I repeat. The **** is wrong with all y'all?

Eh, if you have the need to do it doesent that make you kind of weak?
[quote=Biggs,Feb 6 2008, 02:27 AM][quote=Dum3z,Feb 6 2008, 02:12 AM] Biggs is going to be a virgin longer than me.
i think god doesn't want to jack it 'cause in a stupid move the volume on my computer somehow got uninstalled and i can't re-install it...so yeah. you all know you can't jerk it to shit with no sound...i moved on from pictures a LONG time ago:D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's