Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WII or 360??~~??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Schietluis,Dec 4 2007, 05:26 PM Wrote:you fanboys
he lives!
haha ya wii for for kids and friends and 360 is for the really gamers.
The computer is for the true gamers.
Wii is a social gaming system.

PS3 is a gaming system that's powerful but has too few games to bother purchasing.

360 is a gaming system with a ton of good games that can't be played as well as they can on a computer.

Computer is the "gaming system" where one can play FPS well (more or less every game that comes out on Xbox would belong better on a computer), along with having other uses for those of us who (omfg?) do something besides game.
if a gamer doesn't own atleast a caomputer than they should go and get one before considering themselves as a gamer.....computer > 360 > wii > ps3 > ps2 > gamecude > the old GBA. basically computer games rule..all games come out in for game systens but they always make on for computers ..... i.e. Halo plus its got W.O.W. and DOTA
Thesmilieface,Dec 8 2007, 12:51 AM Wrote:if a gamer doesn't own atleast a caomputer than they should go and get one before considering themselves as a gamer.....computer > 360 > wii > ps3 > ps2 > gamecude > the old GBA. basically computer games rule..all games come out in for game systens but they always make on for computers ..... i.e. Halo plus its got W.O.W. and DOTA
you forgot to add in N64 in there... which I vote is > gamecube
This one dumbass in my math class claims he's a hardcore gamer and he does one player games on campaign. You should at least be required to play online.
ya to be a gamer you have to have played on game on the computer....or else they just suck and just play with the computer bots on the game systems.....just saying
Dum3z,Dec 6 2007, 04:00 AM Wrote:Wii is a social gaming system.

PS3 is a gaming system that's powerful but has too few games to bother purchasing.

360 is a gaming system with a ton of good games that can't be played as well as they can on a computer.

Computer is the "gaming system" where one can play FPS well (more or less every game that comes out on Xbox would belong better on a computer), along with having other uses for those of us who (omfg?) do something besides game.
true dat, but the problem is you have to buy a new $1000 computer every year to be able to profit from that benefit, with the purchase of a console (half the expense of one computer) you're done for the next 4-5 years.

but yea, computer > console, because there is no such thing as a modding/ mapping community for console games.
Schietluis,Dec 15 2007, 04:44 AM Wrote:
Dum3z,Dec 6 2007, 04:00 AM Wrote:Wii is a social gaming system.

true dat, but the problem is you have to buy a new $1000 computer every year to be able to profit from that benefit, with the purchase of a console (half the expense of one computer) you're done for the next 4-5 years.

but yea, computer > console, because there is no such thing as a modding/ mapping community for console games.
$1000/year? I'm using a $550-600 computer I built myself 3.5 years ago.

Still more than a console, unless you buy multiple current-generation when they come out.

Another thing is, I'm not sure if I'm in the minority on this but I don't buy a lot of computer games. Everyone I know with a console buys a lot of those $50-70 console games. That price adds up pretty quick.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's