Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Ugh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright so I went to torrent spy today like I do everyday but never got this message before.

Torrentspy Acts to Protect Privacy

Sorry, but because you are located in the USA you cannot use the search features of the Torrentspy.com website.Torrentspy's decision to stop accepting US visitors was NOT compelled by any Court but rather an uncertain legal climate in the US regarding user privacy and an apparent tension between US and European Union privacy laws.

We hope you understand and will take the opportunity to visit one of these other fine websites:
SearchAgents.com
Daily Suture
Heavy News
Heavy Music
Massive Mating Game
WackyVids.com
Linkbucks.com
Hollywire.com
Teenist.com (ADULT)
61Brand.com

.This makes me real mad
ninja ur IP:)
SniperducK,Sep 8 2007, 01:06 AM Wrote:ninja ur IP:)
So this didn't happen to you?
welcome to a month ago
yea if you just got this today you obviously dont go there everyday, mininova.org 2torrent.com or plenty of others man
Womb-Raider,Sep 8 2007, 01:34 AM Wrote:yea if you just got this today you obviously dont go there everyday, mininova.org 2torrent.com or plenty of others man
I am pretty sure I went their yesterday, It may have been mininova but im not sure,..........:(:(:(:(
I warned you guys about the coming bad news for torrent users... Don't be surprised when you get a letter in the mail, first from your ISP, then from a law firm.
Also:

[http://torrentfreak.com/comcast-throttles-bittorrent-traffic-seeding-impossible/]

ISPs have been throttling BitTorrent traffic for almost two years now. Most ISPs simply limit the available bandwidth for BitTorrent traffic, but Comcast takes it one step further, and prevents their customers from seeding. And Comcast is not alone in this, Canadian ISPs Cogeco and Rogers use similar methods on a smaller scale.

:ph34r:
The Senate,Sep 8 2007, 04:37 AM Wrote:I warned you guys about the coming bad news for torrent users... Don't be surprised when you get a letter in the mail, first from your ISP, then from a law firm.
you think we could really get in trouble for downloading torrents?

I have a federal career to consider, you know!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's