Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Ugh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The Senate,Sep 9 2007, 04:15 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Sep 8 2007, 03:21 PM Wrote:i've recieved a few letters from the mpaa or ria, they pretty much claim they'll bring you to court where you can say you werent doing anything illigal and they then walk out with their tail between there legs. But in case shit hits the fan theres a microwave upstairs and my hard drive comes out real easy:D
Yeah, that's worked out real well for the people who received court dates.
the few people who actually end up in court win their cases or get them overturned later. And no one has been imprisonned yet i believe.
Womb-Raider,Sep 9 2007, 06:34 PM Wrote:
The Senate,Sep 9 2007, 04:15 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Sep 8 2007, 03:21 PM Wrote:i've recieved a few letters from the mpaa or ria, they pretty much claim they'll bring you to court where you can say you werent doing anything illigal and they then walk out with their tail between there legs. But in case shit hits the fan theres a microwave upstairs and my hard drive comes out real easy:D
Yeah, that's worked out real well for the people who received court dates.
the few people who actually end up in court win their cases or get them overturned later. And no one has been imprisonned yet i believe.
not for downloading, riaa and mpaa file civil charges, though... not criminal

its easier to receive damages than to get someone put in jail for a crime

but you are right, the only people losing are folding before verdict
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's