Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Report admin abuse + unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
*GuNeR,Aug 17 2007, 04:57 PM Wrote:lol plot ... I just have a question : Does someone have the intention to unban me ? cauz im wasting time to go look in this forum...

Ps: SuXa and COCA FTW yay ===> best admins in wroaw clan! :D
HAY U LISTED MY NAME!@!!!! i will have 2 ponder on this intently now instead of just agreeing with everyone else
=( plz , im asking asking again to unban me =( I'm sorry sniperduck for all the mean things i said to you and to the rest of the wroaw community. I'll stop causing you problems in the server if you unban me :( IM Sorry

*GuNeR
the fact that u lied about your first post makes me want to unban you.......NOT! :lol:
I did not lie. Maybe for the n word it was a misunderstanding but putting votes like does guner love men and slaying me everyround its an admin abuse.
*GuNeR,Aug 18 2007, 02:47 PM Wrote:I did not lie. Maybe for the n word it was a misunderstanding but putting votes like does guner love men and slaying me everyround its an admin abuse.
Regarding the slaying... Sniperduck clearly stated why he was punishing you, which is a perfectly legitimate reason. The vote was probably just for fun and caused no real harm.

So we're clear... Admins doing things you don't like doesn't constitute abuse.
The Senate,Aug 18 2007, 07:26 PM Wrote:Regarding the slaying... Sniperduck clearly stated why he was punishing you, which is a perfectly legitimate reason. The vote was probably just for fun and caused no real harm.
hey i remember those gay votes, still h8 u 4 em coca/dwop
*GuNeR,Aug 17 2007, 03:57 PM Wrote:lol plot ... I just have a question : Does someone have the intention to unban me ? cauz im wasting time to go look in this forum...

Ps: SuXa and COCA FTW yay ===> best admins in wroaw clan! :D
...you say my name and dont list me as one of the best admins
[quote=Plot,Aug 21 2007, 05:02 PM][quote=*GuNeR,Aug 17 2007, 03:57 PM] lol plot ... I just have a question : Does someone have the intention to unban me ? cauz im wasting time to go look in this forum...

Ps: SuXa and COCA FTW yay ===> best admins in wroaw clan!
You both abuse a bunch. At least I only throw chickens and ban people.:P
[quote=Dum3z,Aug 21 2007, 06:05 PM]You both abuse a bunch.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's