Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Report admin abuse + unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
GuNeR, a lot of people have complained about you in the server. Seems like you talk a lot of shit yourself, and I've seen constant derogatory comments from you about Wroaw myself so regardless if an admin was "abusing", I can't say I feel sorry for you.
[quote=The Senate,Aug 17 2007, 10:48 AM]GuNeR, a lot of people have complained about you in the server.
[quote=SniperducK,Aug 17 2007, 01:48 PM]Members can see the actual story in internals. The "N" word/racism is 100% untrue.
[quote=*GuNeR,Aug 17 2007, 11:17 AM][quote=SniperducK,Aug 17 2007, 01:48 PM]Members can see the actual story in internals. The "N" word/racism is 100% untrue.
*GuNeR,Aug 17 2007, 10:17 AM Wrote:
SniperducK,Aug 17 2007, 01:48 PM Wrote:Members can see the actual story in internals. The "N" word/racism is 100% untrue.  The vote was made prior to u being banned for tking on crazytank3 when u kept sinking the boat as a CT while i was a CT watching you, then i banned you after you did not stop.

P.S. Did it really take you 2-3 days to come up with that?
WTF , first time i got banned it was in big_city2 for tking with that blue car. I got ban for 2 hours and i assumed OK. I said nothing about it. Wtf are you talking about? Crazy_tank3 ....:blink:
k my mistake, at least u admit to doing. :rolleyes:
[quote=SniperducK,Aug 17 2007, 01:54 PM][quote=*GuNeR,Aug 17 2007, 10:17 AM] [quote=SniperducK,Aug 17 2007, 01:48 PM]Members can see the actual story in internals. The "N" word/racism is 100% untrue.
lol plot ... I just have a question : Does someone have the intention to unban me ? cauz im wasting time to go look in this forum...

Ps: SuXa and COCA FTW yay ===> best admins in wroaw clan! :D
*GuNeR,Aug 17 2007, 01:57 PM Wrote:lol plot ... I just have a question : Does someone have the intention to unban me ? cauz im wasting time to go look in this forum...

You're kinda coming about this with the wrong attitude.
*GuNeR,Aug 17 2007, 01:57 PM Wrote:lol plot ... I just have a question : Does someone have the intention to unban me ? cauz im wasting time to go look in this forum...

I hope you don't think any of us should jump just cuz you're whining about getting punished for being a douche bag.
maybe in a month we'll consider unbanting you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's