Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Report admin abuse + unban request
08-17-2007, 03:17 PM
Hey guys, as you can see in the title im here to report Sniperduck as an admin abuse + racism. Ok, first of all, SniperDuck started putting votes like : does guner love men? 1- very 2-very much. After i did same with Sniperduck(VOTE: does sniperduck loves men 1- yes 2-yes) . After that he was slaying me every rounds and he was also saying the N word and other things like that. I got bored of Sniperduck and i said to sniper: The server is gay when you're in it. Then i got permanently ban :angry:.

Ok , now my unban request:

My name is *GuNeR and my steam id is STEAM_0:0:13936717. I got ban because i said to sniperduck : the server is gay when you're in it. SniperDuck banned me. Finally, i should be unbanned because Wcs server is like the best server in the world :Dand i like it so much. Sorry sniperduck for being rude at you, but you were insulting me :angry:

PS: Sorry for my english and Coca+SuXa FTW :lol:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2007, 04:41 PM
*GuNeR,Aug 17 2007, 12:17 AM Wrote:Hey guys, as you can see in the title im here to report Sniperduck as an admin abuse + racism. Ok, first of all, SniperDuck started putting votes like : does guner love men? 1- very 2-very much. After i did same with Sniperduck(VOTE: does sniperduck loves men 1- yes 2-yes) . After that he was slaying me every rounds and he was also saying the N word and other things like that. I got bored of Sniperduck and i said to sniper: The server is gay when you're in it. Then i got permanently ban :angry:.

My name is *GuNeR and my steam id is STEAM_0:0:13936717. I got ban because i said to sniperduck : the server is gay when you're in it. SniperDuck banned me. Finally, i should be unbanned because Wcs server is like the best server in the world :Dand i like it so much. Sorry sniperduck for being rude at you, but you were insulting me :angry:

the first part of the bold lettered portion of the quote entitles you to one (1) free unban!

the second however, is an automatic permaban.

this makes your status: permabanned

*GuNeR: status: permabanned
*GuNeR: automatic unban entitlement used
*GuNeR: automatic permaban enforced
*GuNeR: status: permabanned

[19:07:16] <coca> lolbeans
[19:07:39] <coca> i planted some lolbeans and grew a lollertree

[21:13:27] <Dwoppers> WATZ WIF THE POEM OR W/E
[21:13:34] <Dwoppers> lol, bet its gnona be all gay andp ink and stuff
[21:13:39] <plot> like your room>
[21:13:42] <coca> ur face is gay and pink
[21:13:55] <coca> little cockmagician
[21:14:33] <coca> a good cockmagician never chokes on the same dick twice

[15:48] <SirTiger> Groovy-oh

[23:52] <}8]> dwop made two aim's and cybered himself

[21:57] <Doomz`lap> My parents liekep drinking me margriats
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> I sear
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> Theyre adryint gop pisoen me
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> TRYIGNH ESPO TOIN EMSOPEN
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-17-2007, 05:17 PM
guess we just see wat duckeh says!

[Image: sigsimon.jpg]

Sep. 20 2005, Womb-Raider: "Hobit cocktails and hobit cookies.... we just need some hobit strippers."
08-17-2007, 05:21 PM
*GuNeR,Aug 17 2007, 12:17 AM Wrote:Hey guys, as you can see in the title im here to report Sniperduck as an admin abuse + racism. Ok, first of all, SniperDuck started putting votes like : does guner love men? 1- very 2-very much. After i did same with Sniperduck(VOTE: does sniperduck loves men 1- yes 2-yes) . After that he was slaying me every rounds and he was also saying the N word and other things like that. I got bored of Sniperduck and i said to sniper: The server is gay when you're in it. Then i got permanently ban :angry:.

regardless of my status of a non-member, i gotta say, screenshots or it didnt happen. Im almost 100% sure admins wont do this to you without provocation, and you apperntly provoked sniperduck.

Solution: dont piss off the admins.

[Image: sleepysheepcopy.jpg]
08-17-2007, 10:09 PM
no from what i understand duck is kinda a dick in the server. still if you have that bad a problem you leave instead of annoying the admin. maybe ill go log diving later and look for it but for now im watching charmed!

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
08-17-2007, 11:07 PM
Womb-Raider,Aug 17 2007, 07:09 AM Wrote:no from what i understand duck is kinda a dick in the server. still if you have that bad a problem you leave instead of annoying the admin. maybe ill go log diving later and look for it but for now im watching charmed!
Dude, charmed. Those chicks are hawt. I used to watch that show.

[Image: wroawbar.jpg]
Quote:[18:58] <@slxbot> SniperducK`: Stephen - Greek in origin, I've come to the conclusion that Stephen is just about the coolest male name. Whether it's prnounced 'Stef-an' or 'Steve-en' doesn't matter, it's just awesome. Steph and Stevie are also the coolest nicknames.
08-17-2007, 11:48 PM
Members can see the actual story in internals. The "N" word/racism is 100% untrue. The vote was made prior to u being banned for tking on crazytank3 when u kept sinking the boat as a CT while i was a CT watching you, then i banned you after you did not stop.

P.S. Did it really take you 2-3 days to come up with that?

[Image: 00034133.gif]
08-17-2007, 11:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2007 11:58 PM by Blizzard.)
[quote=*GuNeR,Aug 16 2007, 10:17 PM]Hey guys, as you can see in the title im here to report Sniperduck as an admin abuse + racism. Ok, first of all, SniperDuck started putting votes like : does guner love men? 1- very 2-very much.

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
08-18-2007, 12:04 AM
Goodbye Sniperduck!

-SniperducK.

[Image: 00034133.gif]
08-18-2007, 12:10 AM
[quote=Blizzard,Aug 17 2007, 08:57 AM][quote=*GuNeR,Aug 16 2007, 10:17 PM] Hey guys, as you can see in the title im here to report Sniperduck as an admin abuse + racism. Ok, first of all, SniperDuck started putting votes like : does guner love men? 1- very 2-very much.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand