Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: The Good Ol' Days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Well, I was uploading some maps to one of my servers, and had some sitting time.. Got to thinkin about the good ol' days. I look every once in a while on the WCS server to see if any of you guys are on, but alas, no one ever is:(
So I figured I would stop in and say hey.
How are you guys doing? Hows the clan?

Anyways, I'm glad to see you guys got a server going again, I know you had along period without one.
Hopefully we can all play a round or two sometime, just like 2002! (can you believe it has been over four years since we all met?)
I still love you guys. This really was the best clan ever.

-SpasticDwarf
aka.
Mike
HAHA FIRST REPLY I ALMOST SAW IT INSTANTLY!

but yah. i remember seeing you when i first found out about wroaw, but you were in afN if you remember me lol. so yah hello. not much to say. doo doo doo~
I remember:)
I think I was actually in wroaw right when you came around, but left shortly after.

Glad to see that you made it in to the clan!
Hi SD
SniperducK,Jul 8 2007, 09:45 PM Wrote:Hi SD
Hiya! hows it goin?
Sup yo.
Too bad it hasn't been four years yet. Why is everyone so bad at telling time.
Hey, hello:)
Biggs,Jul 8 2007, 10:28 PM Wrote:Too bad it hasn't been four years yet. Why is everyone so bad at telling time.
I started playing with wroaw in the 8th grade. Im a senior in High Shool now:)
SpasticDwarf,Jul 8 2007, 06:24 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Jul 8 2007, 10:28 PM Wrote:Too bad it hasn't been four years yet. Why is everyone so bad at telling time.
I started playing with wroaw in the 8th grade. Im a senior in High Shool now:)
And if Wroaw started in 2001, and I joined in 2003, how did you end up being here in 2002?

Was it 2001? Or am I a couple years off again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's