Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: The Good Ol' Days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Pir8 join June 5th(2006), Sniperduck join June 4th(2004), Doomz join...June ##(2004). I know when other people joined, not when I did.:P
piratebuddha,Jul 9 2007, 05:35 PM Wrote:June 5th, 2006 Wroaw changed forever

y'all let me join:D

probably not the best idea:P

can't believe I missed that, woulda made a post or something just to annoy everyone

can't believe its been a year

can't believe i tell my RL friends about you guys

its sad that casey knows some of you by name (not that any of you have talked to her more than a minute)

oh... and hi SD... don't know you really, but you seem to be ok... but i usually side with womb... so you are an ass....

ass.
Hey I've talked to her for like 5 minutes <_<
piratebuddha,Jul 9 2007, 05:35 PM Wrote:June 5th, 2006 Wroaw changed forever

y'all let me join:D

probably not the best idea:P

can't believe I missed that, woulda made a post or something just to annoy everyone

can't believe its been a year

can't believe i tell my RL friends about you guys

its sad that casey knows some of you by name (not that any of you have talked to her more than a minute)

oh... and hi SD... don't know you really, but you seem to be ok... but i usually side with womb... so you are an ass....

ass.
I believe many kittens died on this day.

Oh and pir8, I'm sure you've heard about PA/afn and all those nubbins quitting Wroaw. SD was their leader or something, ionno and never really payed attention to details.

I thought you guys joined earlier in the year though, like during January-March.
Wtf, it's really been a year since pirat joined? That's unbelievable!
hi dunno who you are but I'm BALL!
BALL,Jul 10 2007, 01:28 AM Wrote:hi dunno who you are but I'm BALL!
im a hobbit! nice to meet you.
Bahh What happen to our history info???? Someone deleted it?
BALL,Jul 10 2007, 05:28 AM Wrote:hi dunno who you are but I'm BALL!
HI BALL!
I'm BALL!
coca,Jul 11 2007, 08:17 AM Wrote:I'm BALL!
I'm Spartacus
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's