Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: The Good Ol' Days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
:o
Quote:Hey, SD! How's it been going? Is PA still going strong?
quite strong! :) Just got ahold of SinnFein today. We havent talked in forever because he joined the military.. but hes still alive, and as sexy as ever. ;)

Is Bl0cky still alive? Havent spoken with him sine PA started :blink:
G3n0C1D3,Jul 8 2007, 09:40 PM Wrote::o
G3n0, I crack up every fucking time I look at your sig. I'm gonna have to avoid browsing the forums at work now :lol:
SpasticDwarf,Jul 8 2007, 07:43 PM Wrote:Is Bl0cky still alive? Havent spoken with him sine PA started :blink:
I haven't talked to bl0cky since then either.
bl0cky might be the only pa member i'd talk to. Im not mad, i just dont like you. And your maths not just bad its fucking terrible.
All I know is that I have been a member since 7th grade in february. (Im going in to junior year now)

What is that? Like... 3.3 years?
p3ng,Jul 9 2007, 12:48 AM Wrote:All I know is that I have been a member since 7th grade in february. (Im going in to junior year now)

What is that? Like... 3.3 years?
Eh, who keeps count?
Quote:bl0cky might be the only pa member i'd talk to. Im not mad, i just dont like you. And your maths not just bad its fucking terrible.

2007 - 4 years = 2003. -time since I started playing on WCS = possibly the end of 2002, or 1st 1/2 of 2003. my original math makes some sense to me :P

anyways, dates are unimportant. I just wanted to sai hai! :)
June 5th, 2006 Wroaw changed forever

y'all let me join:D

probably not the best idea:P

can't believe I missed that, woulda made a post or something just to annoy everyone

can't believe its been a year

can't believe i tell my RL friends about you guys

its sad that casey knows some of you by name (not that any of you have talked to her more than a minute)

oh... and hi SD... don't know you really, but you seem to be ok... but i usually side with womb... so you are an ass....

ass.
piratebuddha,Jul 9 2007, 04:35 PM Wrote:June 5th, 2006 Wroaw changed forever

y'all let me join:D

probably not the best idea:P

can't believe I missed that, woulda made a post or something just to annoy everyone

can't believe its been a year

can't believe i tell my RL friends about you guys

its sad that casey knows some of you by name (not that any of you have talked to her more than a minute)

oh... and hi SD... don't know you really, but you seem to be ok... but i usually side with womb... so you are an ass....

ass.
gayz
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's