Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My Anime list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Here for anime people =D. My list. I have to still add alot more but still here.

http://baku.myanimelist.net/

Make your own and add me to your friends:P
Wtff, how can u drop Chrono Crusade but watch Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto, and my list is puny compared to yours:(
Link me your list:P. In chrono I fall asleep and deleted after I woke up:P.
Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto is pretty good:P.
I almost stopped watching Chrno Crusade myself...kinda boring despite the action. Here I thought my anime list was going to start comparing to yours.:(

I've got like...110 so far.

EDIT:

After looking through the list, there are a lot of things I considered one entry, like Initial D. If I separate shite I'm probably closer to 150.

EDIT 2:

You haven't seen Blood+?
[quote=Dum3z,Apr 17 2007, 01:03 AM]I almost stopped watching Chrno Crusade myself...kinda boring despite the action.
Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto

concluding from the name, that's like the bold and the beautiful, anime style :/
Schietluis,Apr 17 2007, 08:24 AM Wrote:Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto

concluding from the name, that's like the bold and the beautiful, anime style :/
Bahaha soap operas.
<.< Samurai anime/soap opera...same thing right?
Dum3z,Apr 17 2007, 10:49 AM Wrote:<.< Samurai anime/soap opera...same thing right?
Sure Samurai animes and soap opera are the same.

To me, every anime is like an soap opera..You won't know when its completely done until you finish watching it =D. (Unless you research or read the mangas)

For example, Bleach and Naruto. It could end next year or next, we wont know anything we reach the end. =D.
wow i feel insignificant, you guys are the kings of nerdy nerds.

ill do my list in a bit;)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's