Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My Anime list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
some of its not bad, but you guys take it to extremes.
heh. i watched like 10.5 days worth of anime. and my list doesn't even touch the other's.
What's wrong with watching a little anime?
a hobbit,Apr 18 2007, 08:02 PM Wrote:heh. i watched like 10.5 days worth of anime. and my list doesn't even touch the other's.
yeah i remember when i got into naruto i watched like 130 episodes in a week and a half... that was crazy ... nooo life
I've always meant to get into anime, I get bored as shiz at the computer these days:o
rofl @ coca's sig

but yeah, anyone wanna recommend animes for me to watch? iunno how u guys find em all:(
coca,Apr 19 2007, 02:04 AM Wrote:I've always meant to get into anime, I get bored as shiz at the computer these days:o
Your avatar = from what?:o

And Dwop, I browse anidb.net when I'm bored.
a hobbit,Apr 18 2007, 08:02 PM Wrote:heh. i watched like 10.5 days worth of anime. and my list doesn't even touch the other's.
look at me:P.

http://baku.myanimelist.net/

Days: 114.3.
Not bad huh =D.
Btw if you look at edit list and see any 0/26 and its complete. Then fix it:Pbecause the list will say you watched 0 hrs.

Dum3z,Apr 19 2007, 08:04 AM Wrote:Your avatar = from what? ohmy.gif

And Dwop, I browse anidb.net when I'm bored

You should browse myanimelist.net it will help you alot.
Dum3z,Apr 19 2007, 06:04 AM Wrote:
coca,Apr 19 2007, 02:04 AM Wrote:I've always meant to get into anime, I get bored as shiz at the computer these days:o

I just finished Act 3 of Cnc3, and its the ending cutscene for it:D
Dum3z,Apr 19 2007, 01:04 PM Wrote:

it looks like the ion beam thingy from C&C
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's