Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: My Anime list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I stopped at 13 on Gurren, I hate waiting every week for cliffhangers.:P
Biggs,Sep 18 2007, 08:56 PM Wrote:Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, enuff said.

It's still that fucking epic. It also ends in two weeks, I nearly peed my pants last week from watching it. In fact, I'm gonna watch the ending to 25 again.

After watching that for the probably seventh time now, I still trembled with amazingness and my eyes watered because of the pure joy of seeing that happen.

You still keeping up with it hobbit? I know you were watching it dunno if you are still.
AM I STILL WATCHING IT??? WAT R U SMOKING BIGGS?!?!?! THAT SHIT WAS SO HOT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY IT WAS SO FRICKING AMAZING AEJRLKAJERHUZDHGUIWTUXDHUVISIUREHHWIUERHt

god i love it.
That reminds me.. *downloads 23-25*

EDIT: OMAGAWDSSSS whens episode 26 coming out:(
I've never seen Dwopple so excited about something:o

:D
coca,Sep 19 2007, 04:05 PM Wrote:I've never seen Dwopple so excited about something:o

:D
other than the one time i sexed him up, ill agree with you
I just watched the RAW of 26, and oh mah gawd... This anime is too god like for words. It's just crammed tight with things that I can't put into words.

omgwtfbbq

RAAAAAAWR!
i cant wait for the finale.... then again i dont want it to come T.T
I am watching the raw of the last episode right now. This ending can't get any better so far, and the fucking raw is over 700mb. I don't know how it gets better every episode, but it does.
OMfg, that was awesome
Im actually thinking if i should watch it again
ive already rewatched so many parts xD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's