Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I am not quite dead, yet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quoting Womb

"(btw i got a e-mail response from capt mo, hes changed... a lot. )"

What's this you're talking about wr? I never recieved an email from you. And i certainly never replied. I think somebody was impersonating me. My old computer crashed and all I have is a laptop, so I dont run games any more. I am graduating college soon and getting married, but from the way it sounds, Womb is more whipped than me!

BTW after I get married and move into our house, I'm gonna build an awesome PC and start the gaming all over again. Until then, remember to drink your rum!

Capt Mo
holy fucking shit it's the captain!!!!!
CaptMo,Dec 2 2004, 05:20 PM Wrote:Quoting Womb

"(btw i got a e-mail response from capt mo, hes changed... a lot. )"

What's this you're talking about wr? I never recieved an email from you. And i certainly never replied. I think somebody was impersonating me. My old computer crashed and all I have is a laptop, so I dont run games any more. I am graduating college soon and getting married, but from the way it sounds, Womb is more whipped than me!

BTW after I get married and move into our house, I'm gonna build an awesome PC and start the gaming all over again. Until then, remember to drink your rum!

Capt Mo
I got an e-mail from your old e-mail and it was wierd.. ill forward it to you.
Yes, send me that email, I'd be interested to see what it says

Mo
if i still have it, pm me your new e-mail.
Whoa...the captain is back...geez whats up with all the oldies coming back all of a sudden.:o
Wondering that myself.
you can send me email through my profile
I cant find it, im sure i put it somewhere tho!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's