Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I am not quite dead, yet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
womb is obviously a

[]D [] []V[] []D
I used to think that always said DVD... Then one day, I finally learned it's true meaning...
It's ok, we realize you have special needs and we will explain such simple things to you, in an even simpler manner.
i could not be bothered to post a post that relates to the topic at hand. it takes too much brain-power.
Biggs,Nov 10 2004, 02:14 AM Wrote:I used to think that always said DVD... Then one day, I finally learned it's true meaning...
haha, I see it...

by the by... yeah, I'm still alive, just can't play cs on my school's crappy connection... but I'll be home for thanksgiving, which is my b-day (21!!)... not that any of you really care or anything... jerks. ;)

Well, just stopping by to say that I'm alive, and I'll be a lot more active during breaks and over the summer again.

PeAcE
Underdog,Nov 11 2004, 01:50 PM Wrote:yeah, I'm still alive, just can't play cs on my school's crappy connection... but I'll be home for thanksgiving, which is my b-day (21!!)... not that any of you really care or anything... jerks. ;)
i care, indiana weslyian representin!

your gonna get totally wasted on your 21, jaeger bomb city;)
haha, yeah sniperduck... dude you should drive over here and see me... I'm like the coolest man in the world, and think, you could be my friend! :P
Biggs,Nov 8 2004, 05:14 AM Wrote:Womb that's a lie! Your girlfriend has taken over your house and she won't let you play CS anymore right? You're gonna end up like Mo soon and disapear completly!
NO! Mo's gonna come back... he'll be back sometime... maybe not soon but he's gonna come back... i know he will... he has to.... he wouldn't forget about wroaw he's like that, right??? anyways womb i can get you a XP CD key if you need one... my friend has a comp store and he'll give me a copy if you need one so yeah... just tell me if you do!
i dont have time this semester, im rushing a fraternity:((no im not a typical frat-guy)...next semester i will but only if u get me drunk:)hahaha
SniperducK,Nov 11 2004, 08:39 PM Wrote:i dont have time this semester, im rushing a fraternity:((no im not a typical frat-guy)...next semester i will but only if u get me drunk:)hahaha
dude dukeh... i'll get you drunk... i constantly have vodka at my place.... my fridge is full of vodka and beer and malt liqour!!! lol...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's