Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: I am not quite dead, yet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
i can get drunk any time i want lol, but with UD would be rare and he will be 21 so i can have him be my liquor slave...im not traveling 7+hours to wisconsin ratmuffin:(and i dont like vodka unless its straight, no chaser
lol... it is straight... triple distilled and UV 3 types... citrus, blue and apple!!!! plus beer and that shtuff.... and i was saying i'd get you drunk not saying you should come up here... no one should come up here unless they plan on getting drunk and f**king moderately hot women!!!! i've seen those CAL-I-FONE-YA girls and they're so much better than WIS-CON-SI-OWN!!!!
ewww orange, first time i threw up alcohol(triple sech vodka) cant stand that smell...beer is always good:)
I still don't like regular beer.....stuff like Crown Royal isn't bad though....
"Beer is for women so they lose things not for men so they cant find things" -ajbig
Well bitches, all blame sv for i r back. Now i need sound and then ill be pwning you fuckers like i never left. I need to get deadaim and a few things ready and then ill be back and good as new.
deadaim = hacking software :P

(i know what it is so dont joke about that)
Smirnoff is the way to go. I prefer chocolate liqueur for taste, but 54 proof doesn't cut it.:(

And 8 proof (beer) or 14 proof (wine) sucks.:P
Maybe everybody should just come over to good ol' indiana wesleyan, and we'll all just have a blast.
my favorite flavor liqour is Korbel Brandy... shit hits your lips and it is soooo good!!!! other than that i like Jack Daniels and Triple Distilled Vodka and UV and my own made vodka martinis and smoothies... THANK GOD I GOT A NEW BLENDER!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's