Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: NBA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
If you like the NBA or know something about it you can be in my fantasy basketball league in yahoo. You need a yahoo ID(or u can make one). If you havent played fantasy basketball it doesnt matter its easy to learn and fun. Leave ur email if your interested and i will invite you into the league.

thank you:DAlso i only need 1 more player ill probably take the first one to post and leave their email saying they are interested.
i click post once but it posted 3 times my bad i guess:unsure:
so are we gonna do this topic 3 times now? so every reply can be seen in all 3 topics:P

sry, not really into NBA, but i do know it's a basketball association (and league:))
i cant believe ben wallace is off the pistons!!1 T.T
man, we have a lot of multiple topic posts recently...

good tip pistons, im not that big into basketball, but im in 3 fantasy football leagues:D
The only fantasies that are play are in my head.
people only join fantasy games because they are too lazy to go out and play. pansys.
womb ur gay i play sports ur the fat one who cant do crap. i play basketball every day and im on a team
Basketball is a pussy sport. It's based off of drawing fouls and getting fouled. The slightest touch, and "OMG FOUL!". In just about every team sport there is legal contact, basketball you make the slightest contact, they over emphasize and they go "flying" on the ground. Kinda like soccer, just a little contact and they go cry to the referees.
biggs go tell that to a 7 foot african american NBA player and YOU will get ur fat behind kicked
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's