Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: NBA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Pshhh fantasy sports stuff is stupid.
PistonsFan,Oct 28 2006, 04:42 PM Wrote:womb ur gay i play sports ur the fat one who cant do crap. i play basketball every day and im on a team
i run 3 miles a day thank you.
PistonsFan,Oct 28 2006, 01:56 PM Wrote:biggs go tell that to a 7 foot african american NBA player and YOU will get ur fat behind kicked
You tell me how many 7 feet african americans there are in the NBA. Because I can only think of one.

Being 7 feet and black doesn't make basketball any less of a pussy sport. The 7 foot guy can't use his size to push people around, so your reasoning is pointless. 7 feet tall or not, he doesn't get to make any contact at all unless he wants to foul.
Womb-Raider,Oct 28 2006, 07:33 PM Wrote:
PistonsFan,Oct 28 2006, 04:42 PM Wrote:womb ur gay i play sports ur the fat one who cant do crap. i play basketball every day and im on a team
wow running sounds like u have to be skilled for that
Biggs,Oct 28 2006, 07:48 PM Wrote:
PistonsFan,Oct 28 2006, 01:56 PM Wrote:biggs go tell that to a 7 foot african american NBA player and YOU will get ur fat behind kicked
You tell me how many 7 feet african americans there are in the NBA. Because I can only think of one.

Being 7 feet and black doesn't make basketball any less of a pussy sport. The 7 foot guy can't use his size to push people around, so your reasoning is pointless. 7 feet tall or not, he doesn't get to make any contact at all unless he wants to foul.
ben wallace can bench 350 he can beat the heck out of ur skinny white butt if u said the NBA is for wusses who foul
PistonsFan,Oct 28 2006, 05:10 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Oct 28 2006, 07:33 PM Wrote:
wow running sounds like u have to be skilled for that
Running 3 miles a day proves he's not fat, which was your argument.

Biggs' argument that you can't do anything in basketball without fouling still stands, even if that big black guy can bench even Sv's huge mass!
PistonsFan,Oct 28 2006, 04:12 PM Wrote:

ben wallace can bench 350 he can beat the heck out of ur skinny white butt if u said the NBA is for wusses who foul
ben wallace is horrible at basketball. he is only there for the damn drama and fighting.

Edit: Wallace is also a whiney bitch, much like yourself;)
[Image: rasheedwhitespot.jpg]

i was at a store today and there was an african american argueing with the european american clerck because he wanted to return a cd but the cd was opened but he just kept argueing and eventually the european american clerck asked him to leave the store and when he did he like knocked some stuff off the shelves...... dont think he was 7 feet tal though
OH MAN A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE CAN KICK MY BUTT OMFG SO SCARY!

You're dumber than a pile of nails. Any professional athlete should be able to kick any of our asses, dickweed. Being able to fight has nothing to do with sports, unless you play hockey.

Basketball is still a pussy sport.
Biggs,Oct 28 2006, 09:50 PM Wrote:OH MAN A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE CAN KICK MY BUTT OMFG SO SCARY!

You're dumber than a pile of nails. Any professional athlete should be able to kick any of our asses, dickweed. Being able to fight has nothing to do with sports, unless you play hockey.

Basketball is still a pussy sport.
Screw that, I'll fuck up some pro sports player anytime :DOr have a fun time trying:D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's