Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: NBA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Biggs,Oct 29 2006, 02:50 AM Wrote:OH MAN A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE CAN KICK MY BUTT OMFG SO SCARY!

You're dumber than a pile of nails. Any professional athlete should be able to kick any of our asses, dickweed. Being able to fight has nothing to do with sports, unless you play hockey.

Basketball is still a pussy sport.
lol, why hockey?:P
hey! i like basketball. and btw thats a picture of rasheed wallace duckeh.
Schietluis,Oct 29 2006, 03:42 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Oct 29 2006, 02:50 AM Wrote:OH MAN A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE CAN KICK MY BUTT OMFG SO SCARY!

You're dumber than a pile of nails. Any professional athlete should be able to kick any of our asses, dickweed. Being able to fight has nothing to do with sports, unless you play hockey.

Best part of hockey is the fights. Even the best part of playing hockey is the fights.
p3ng,Oct 29 2006, 11:14 AM Wrote:
Schietluis,Oct 29 2006, 03:42 PM Wrote:

Best part of hockey is the fights. Even the best part of playing hockey is the fights.
Hockey has more fights than any other sports if you ask me. The first thing that comes to my mind when someone says hockey is fighting. Even in hockey movies they have little fights in them.
BALL,Oct 28 2006, 08:09 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Oct 28 2006, 07:48 PM Wrote:
PistonsFan,Oct 28 2006, 01:56 PM Wrote:biggs go tell that to a 7 foot african american NBA player and YOU will get ur fat behind kicked
You tell me how many 7 feet african americans there are in the NBA. Because I can only think of one.

Being 7 feet and black doesn't make basketball any less of a pussy sport. The 7 foot guy can't use his size to push people around, so your reasoning is pointless. 7 feet tall or not, he doesn't get to make any contact at all unless he wants to foul.
i was at a store today and there was an african american argueing with the european american clerck because he wanted to return a cd but the cd was opened but he just kept argueing and eventually the european american clerck asked him to leave the store and when he did he like knocked some stuff off the shelves...... dont think he was 7 feet tal though
please use black and white... christ

'european american'

and its clerk not clerck
OMFG SAYING BLACK IS SO RACIST!!1
If this were fantasy baseball, I'd be all over it. I ran two teams in day-to-day leagues. So much fun because I love stats analysis with a passion

Howevers, my basketball interest stops after I say GO BULLS.
Dum3z,Oct 28 2006, 05:47 PM Wrote:
PistonsFan,Oct 28 2006, 05:10 PM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Oct 28 2006, 07:33 PM Wrote:
PistonsFan,Oct 28 2006, 04:42 PM Wrote:womb ur gay i play sports ur the fat one who cant do crap. i play basketball every day and im on a team
i run 3 miles a day thank you.
wow running sounds like u have to be skilled for that
Running 3 miles a day proves he's not fat, which was your argument.

Biggs' argument that you can't do anything in basketball without fouling still stands, even if that big black guy can bench even Sv's huge mass!
actually it doesnt mean he isnt fat. he didnt specify how long it takes him. he could be doing it in 3 hours :/ but womb isnt fat. loot at his "et" picture.

i run 3 or more miles a day as well! [xcountry practice so im running it in 25-30 mins so dont even call me fat >:)]
how did this go from fantasy basketball to arguing whos fat and what athletes can do and what sports are wuss sports?
You called someone fat, no one has said anything about what athletes can do, and basketball is still a pussy sport.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's