Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Knife Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
<span style="font-family:Times"><span style="color:red">ANSWER AWAY!</span></span>
i think i messed up the poll....... :blink:
I changed it for you....lol.
Knives are already instant kills in the back.
true, and the first one doesnt really matter. I always have music that drowns out all else anyway.
Hey will wroaw ever expand to like 2 servers that way if some idoits vote a lame map you can go to the other server.

it also provide more space:D
Thank you for fixing the poll i think i understand how to make em now :P
hm. you have 4 out of the 7 posts in this thread so far. thats a sure sign that you need to be directed to the edit button.
Since this is a mod poll can anyone tell me where i could get a hook mod for a server :o

my friend is running a lan server that i can play on using a hamachi program im wondering if we could get a hook mod on there anyone know where to get one?<_<

thanks if you got any info :D
Pepe-Le-Pew,Oct 11 2006, 07:24 PM Wrote:Since this is a mod poll can anyone tell me where i could get a hook mod for a server :o

my friend is running a lan server that i can play on using a hamachi program im wondering if we could get a hook mod on there anyone know where to get one?<_<

thanks if you got any info :D
http://www.adminop.net/modules.php?name=Do...download&cid=19

Hookmod is under there. The one we use is that one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's