Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Knife Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Pepe-Le-Pew,Oct 11 2006, 11:07 PM Wrote:Hey will wroaw ever expand to like 2 servers that way if some idoits vote a lame map you can go to the other server.

it also provide more space:D
Are you talking about yourself?
Pepe-Le-Pew,Oct 11 2006, 06:07 PM Wrote:Hey will wroaw ever expand to like 2 servers that way if some idoits vote a lame map you can go to the other server.

Minidisk lives in England, he's built a very nice server for us (with a little of my help, and a couple other people) that will be running a source server and a 1.6 server for us.
Ok But will they be running these clients:lol:?

AMX
<span style="color:blue">AdminMod

<span style="color:red">Rcon</span></span>

Cause I got Most of there commands down If anyone wants em
Just Tell me the cleints your running

P.S. Thanks fpr the hook Mod site:)
Pennywise,Oct 12 2006, 06:27 AM Wrote:
Pepe-Le-Pew,Oct 11 2006, 11:07 PM Wrote:Hey will wroaw ever expand to like 2 servers that way if some idoits vote a lame map you can go to the other server.

Are you talking about yourself?
As much as that would make sense no cause why would i say if some idoits vote a dum map you could go to another one, why would i vote a dum map then go to another server........<_<
Pepe-Le-Pew,Oct 12 2006, 03:03 PM Wrote:Ok But will they be running these clients:lol:?

AMX
<span style="color:blue">AdminMod

<span style="color:red">Rcon</span></span>

Cause I got Most of there commands down If anyone wants em
Just Tell me the cleints your running

P.S. Thanks fpr the hook Mod site:)
I wouldn't call those clients....but we'll be running amxmodx for the 1.6, and if they have it for source, then source. RCON is built into every server, so it's going to be there. I loved adminmod back in the day (Jess, remember you and me and uh..was it Ryan??? each installing adminmod on our own computers on our listen servers? hahah old school) but amxmodx is better. So we'll be using amxmodx.
Pepe, I'm not gonna lie.
You are a fuck-off.
CKY,Oct 13 2006, 12:11 AM Wrote:Pepe, I'm not gonna lie.
You are a fuck-off.
coming from one of the only people to be kicked out of wroaw for being that much of a tard. Didnt we ban you yet?
I was never kicked out, I left.

<span style="color:red">LOLOL ~_* EAT A DICK *_~ LOLOL</span>
ive never even met cky, lol wroaw people hate him or something? :lol:
Yes. Even I don't like him, and there's very few people I don't like.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's