Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Knife Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Wow thats harsh for him lol :lol:
Why does he still use your forums if everyone hates him<_<
And who liked him enough to give him admin hes like ubber RUDE:angry:
Also Have You Noticed Most people joined this server forum in Oct. like any year.

Will Wroaw ever get a radio mod cause when people play music through the mic it really lags.....:(
Pepe, there's an edit button at the bottom of your posts, please start using it. We're not going to ban you for double posting like some forums, but it's still an annoyance. As far as radio mod, i'll be the first to say HELL NO. I hate listening to someone else's music, unless it's Dum3z in ventrilo.
Pepe-Le-Pew,Oct 14 2006, 03:00 PM Wrote:Why does he still use your forums if everyone hates him<_<
cough

cough

cough

and start editing your posts... a few people have commented on such, including me, various times...
Pepe-Le-Pew,Oct 14 2006, 08:02 AM Wrote:Also Have You Noticed Most people joined this server forum in Oct. like any year.
We have reasons. The October 2004 is because we reset our forums so all of the older members made a new account when the new forums were up.:P

The 2005... hell if I know why/if they're here.

The 2006 is because our server is becoming a tad more popular now.:)
We're just October people.
my birtdays in october.
Reason Why I Double Post Sometimes, Cause im Sometimes On The Wroaw Forums In A Car Using Cell Phone Signals For Internet.

So.... its super slow loading to edit a post
faster just to make another..... sorry if it bothers I just wont bother posting another idea or thought.... :(
wtf... you are on wroaw.com on a phone?

im so jealous
:lol: Sorta You plug the cell phone in the laptop and you use cellular signals to use the internet useful but slow <_< so i can basically only read sites and threads can't play games to slow on a cell phone signal lol :D

**logs on Counter Strike** PING (9999)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's