Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Would some new maps on WCS be refreshing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Vote. Discuss.
Lawl nulled. But if you guys want some more maps, then LINK ME TO THEM and I'll put em on. That is, when I'm not wasting my life away at work and/or sleeping (I've slept at work before....)

Or if I'm not feeling lazy.
variety is always good...
Sveach,Sep 15 2006, 02:32 PM Wrote:Or if I'm not feeling lazy.
AKA never. :P
Shit, I voted before seeing #4
p3ng,Sep 15 2006, 06:34 PM Wrote:Shit, I voted before seeing #4
p3ng spanks it to WoW.
We have a map topic for good reason, you've already said you would like to see more maps and the way to get them is open. you just have to do it right.
Womb-Raider,Sep 15 2006, 06:38 PM Wrote:We have a map topic for good reason, you've already said you would like to see more maps and the way to get them is open. you just have to do it right.
This thread has nothing to do with map requests. It's a simple voice-your-opinion poll & discussion. Noob.
Has everything to do with map requests. We all know new maps would be fun thats why we have the other thread.
Womb-Raider,Sep 16 2006, 04:20 AM Wrote:Has everything to do with map requests. We all know new maps would be fun thats why we have the other thread.
Umm, no. This thread is not intended to be used for map requests or anything other than a simple answer to the question. You lose.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's