Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: Would some new maps on WCS be refreshing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:I use my examples to bring out points so you can see it comes from other points of view as well, but considering how you're single-minded, I guess it doesn't help you.
What doesn't help me is when people ramble and either don't understand or can't stick to the subject at hand. In other words, your nonsense.

Quote:Voicing your opinion is pointless when you can already do what the opinion states.
That is the single most stupid & ignorant thing I think I've ever heard from you. The worst part is, it doesn't suprise me.

Quote:We can already request new maps. Let me use another example that has no correlation to new maps, but has the same idea.
This thread & poll is not about requesting new maps therefore all this garbage you keep going on about is completely irrelevant.

[...crap I didn't bother reading removed ...]

Quote:When you give examples, they aren't supposed to have any type of correlation to the original topic, that's what makes them examples.
With comments that idiotic, I don't even have to reply. You are embarassing yourself just fine on your own.

Quote:Opinions can have multiple purposes, and you struck another purpose for opinions. Oh noes! You called me a teenager! I must be too young to know anything! Being younger and knowing more is always funner at the end. Now like said before, we already have the map request thread, and considering how everyone is voting yes and no one actually requests a new map, it seems like this is a false poll?
Who cares about map requests? THIS THREAD IS NOT INTENDED FOR THAT. How stupid are you? Being younger? Yes, that's obvious. Knowing more? Don't kid yourself.

And why don't you explain for everyone what you think a "false poll" is. Purely for entertainment purposes of course since the only thing comments like that are good for is laughter.

Quote:Liking the current maps have everything to do with adding new maps. If you dislike the current maps, then you will want to add new maps. If you like the current maps, you won't care about adding now maps. If you're just plain bored of the current maps, then you will want new maps. Through my eyes, you're the one joking.
How ridiculous of you to think you can dictate or predict what people think. I happen to like the majority of the current maps AND think adding new ones would be refreshing. So much for your grand theory...

[...more dumb shit removed...]

Quote:I like how you try to make fun of me as you do your little post, makes it funner.
On the contrary, I intentionally did the opposite. You make yourself very vulnerable and easy to bash which is not something I set out to do. It could have been way worse and the fact that you're trying so hard to defend yourself against what little I did say, let's me know I was right in going easy on you. I'm not a bully.

It's not my problem you don't understand the purpose of polls like this. And it's not my problem you're confusing yourself by thinking this poll is anything more than a simple opinion census.
Dum3z,Sep 17 2006, 08:29 PM Wrote:If you want maps, request new maps.  This poll is pointless.  Making a thread in this forum asking people to give suggestions for new maps if they wanted them would have been a better idea.  Also, why do your polls always have biased answers? The no is almost always paired with something insulting.
As I've stated numerous times now, this thread is not intended for map requests for a poll that according to you is pointless, a lot of people sure felt like voicing their opinions by casting a vote. And if I wanted to know what maps people want added then I would have asked so no, that wouldn't have been a better idea. With the exception of dumb & dumber (biggs and you), this thread is serving its purpose just fine.

The options in my polls are often outrageous because they arn't intended to be taken seriously. They are meant to be funny and as far as I'm concerned they add to the entertainment value. Hopefully people enjoy it but if not, bummer. I won't miss any sleep over it.

Quote:EDIT: Don't say you don't get angry/upset/involved with what is said/done on the internet.  As far as I can tell, you either ACT like you care quite often, or you actually do.  So don't lie about it.  I myself can get worked up quite easily over something said over the internet, and I'm not too high and mighty to admit it.
I have no doubt that you are far more a sensitive person than I am. Unlike the average Joe, I have whats called dry humor and am an aggressive speaker. That does not mean I have any emotional investment in what I say (especially over the internet). I have no reason or desire to lie about anything so when I say I don't take something personal it's because I don't. Where you are failing is by trying to tell me how I feel based on your interpretation of what I say. If you're man enough (for lack of a better phrase) to admit you're sensitive, then you should be man enough to admit your interpretations are wrong. Especially when I am telling you point-blank.

I have opinions about everything but that doesn't mean I care in the least so get it straight. (Yes, the way that statement is worded is intentional.)
Sveach,Sep 15 2006, 04:32 PM Wrote:Lawl nulled. But if you guys want some more maps, then LINK ME TO THEM and I'll put em on. That is, when I'm not wasting my life away at work and/or sleeping (I've slept at work before....)

Or if I'm not feeling lazy.
Blizzard Wrote:I think new maps would be fun! It would be great to play rats or something! While we're at it, let's destroy teleports. biggrin.gif

Senate, you never once answered anything. You just ramble on about how stupid people are.

Incase you haven't noticed yet, map requests is the same thing as new/more maps. Everyones "opinion" so far is new maps, which turns it into a map request thread. Even your topics name has new maps in it. Infact, Blizzard even does a map request right there in that quote in this thread.

Senate, all you do is bash, you don't argue or debate in the least way.

Quote:In other words, your nonsense.
Quote:single most stupid & ignorant thing
Quote:With comments that idiotic
Quote:very vulnerable and easy to bash

Like I said, in your nice long post, not one simple reason and all it is is bashing. Infact, it's very easy to bash anyone. I can call you a pompous dickweed. I just bashed you, easy ain't it? I could call you arrogant and a moron, easy? Yeah. The one thing that isn't easy is outsmarting someone without insulting them in every line, which is something you lack.

Now being you, you'll probably think, "L0L INTERNET WARZ!!11". Like I said, easy way out trying to bash someone. Using your brain is a lot harder then using your ass to think. Oh look, I just bashed you again.

So Senate, if you're so manly then, you would be able to have a discussion like this without calling names or saying how stupid someone else is, because that is the mature, manly thing to do. Atleast I sure do hope adults don't run around saying "That is the single most stupid & ignorant thing I think I've ever heard from you."

Afterall, in Presidential debates, you don't see the two contendors calling eachother names, do you? (OMFG I USED ANOTHER EXAMPLE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS TOPIC LMAO I SHOULD PREPARE TO GET BASHED FOR THIS!)

Edit: Weeeee I think so much better in the bathroom. So as I was brushing my teeth about to go to bed, I remembered something that happened a while back...

A while back, Sv's friend, Cybnext I think it was, idled in our irc channel. Now he doesn't anymore, and he stopped after this little incident. I forgot what it was exactly, but Cybnext asked a question I believe or something, and then Senate gives a smart ass comment. All I remember though was Cybnext being nice, trying to talk it out, while Senate just "bashes" him, insults him, and does whatever without ever actually just telling him the answer. I believe that was the conflict, Cybnext was asking Senate a question about transfering on IRC? I forget exactly. I do remember Cybnext stopped idling in #Wroaw after that though.

/storytime

I needed a story to help me sleep.:(
you all suck, your argueing over fuck all :/
Minidisk,Sep 18 2006, 11:33 AM Wrote:you all suck, your argueing over fuck all :/
Hahaha, hear hear!
Biggs,Sep 17 2006, 09:45 PM Wrote:I'm not mad or anything, it's just like what the great douchebag dux said once.
Please do not flame on my forums, thanks.

Especially since we are both members in non-private forums and there is really no point at all.

Edit: my = our (w/e)
Biggs,Sep 18 2006, 12:02 AM Wrote:
Sveach,Sep 15 2006, 04:32 PM Wrote:Lawl nulled. But if you guys want some more maps, then LINK ME TO THEM and I'll put em on. That is, when I'm not wasting my life away at work and/or sleeping (I've slept at work before....)

Or if I'm not feeling lazy.
Blizzard Wrote:I think new maps would be fun! It would be great to play rats or something! While we're at it, let's destroy teleports. biggrin.gif

Senate, you never once answered anything. You just ramble on about how stupid people are.

Incase you haven't noticed yet, map requests is the same thing as new/more maps. Everyones "opinion" so far is new maps, which turns it into a map request thread. Even your topics name has new maps in it. Infact, Blizzard even does a map request right there in that quote in this thread.

Senate, all you do is bash, you don't argue or debate in the least way.

Quote:In other words, your nonsense.
Quote:single most stupid & ignorant thing
Quote:With comments that idiotic
Quote:very vulnerable and easy to bash

Like I said, in your nice long post, not one simple reason and all it is is bashing. Infact, it's very easy to bash anyone. I can call you a pompous dickweed. I just bashed you, easy ain't it? I could call you arrogant and a moron, easy? Yeah. The one thing that isn't easy is outsmarting someone without insulting them in every line, which is something you lack.

Now being you, you'll probably think, "L0L INTERNET WARZ!!11". Like I said, easy way out trying to bash someone. Using your brain is a lot harder then using your ass to think. Oh look, I just bashed you again.

So Senate, if you're so manly then, you would be able to have a discussion like this without calling names or saying how stupid someone else is, because that is the mature, manly thing to do. Atleast I sure do hope adults don't run around saying "That is the single most stupid & ignorant thing I think I've ever heard from you."

Afterall, in Presidential debates, you don't see the two contendors calling eachother names, do you? (OMFG I USED ANOTHER EXAMPLE THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS TOPIC LMAO I SHOULD PREPARE TO GET BASHED FOR THIS!)

Edit: Weeeee I think so much better in the bathroom. So as I was brushing my teeth about to go to bed, I remembered something that happened a while back...

A while back, Sv's friend, Cybnext I think it was, idled in our irc channel. Now he doesn't anymore, and he stopped after this little incident. I forgot what it was exactly, but Cybnext asked a question I believe or something, and then Senate gives a smart ass comment. All I remember though was Cybnext being nice, trying to talk it out, while Senate just "bashes" him, insults him, and does whatever without ever actually just telling him the answer. I believe that was the conflict, Cybnext was asking Senate a question about transfering on IRC? I forget exactly. I do remember Cybnext stopped idling in #Wroaw after that though.

/storytime

I needed a story to help me sleep.:(
asdf
Im not reading all of that on account of its really long. But i saw something of bill clinton. Yes he was impeached, only the 2nd president to be impeached. err possibly 3rd.
lock and #care

I do not really care if you guys flame me on AIM, IRC, MSN or other forum posts, I'd rather not play your games, find some1 else.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's