Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: how to spend my money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
i got a problem, i can either afford an xbox 360 or a new comp. The new comp would have an ATI x1900xtx vid card and the xbox 360 is an xbox 360. opinions on what to do?
The comp would still be fun when the Xbox would become boringB)
comp ftw!
Buy a new PC, sell your old one, buy the 360 with money from your old one ;P
depends on how old his comp is
he might not even be able to sell it:o
but if its pretty good and can get you 400$ yah get both!
yeah,. the one i got now has a ti4600, is it worth anything now? its about 3 yrs old
EDIT: Cant sell it, too much info that i would have to transfer, anyother ideas on something to sell?
Save up and then buy your own private island.
go to a casion or bet something with your money and get double as much as u have....thats if your luck haha
if you're thinkin long-term, both will be outdated soon enough... xbox 360 will be more entertaining but will cost more with the cost of games, etc, since you can't pirate really for it... personally i'd get a 360... unless your comp really sucks... then i'd get a comp... so to sum this up, i'm no help at all
Underdog,Feb 19 2006, 05:32 AM Wrote:if you're thinkin long-term, both will be outdated soon enough... xbox 360 will be more entertaining but will cost more with the cost of games, etc, since you can't pirate really for it... personally i'd get a 360... unless your comp really sucks... then i'd get a comp... so to sum this up, i'm no help at all
the xbox 360 won't cost more if the current xbox pirating/modding scene goes xbox 360, of which I think it will in the near future. Yet i'd go for a new comp, try to sell your current comp and see how you'd get for it and buy an xbox 360 when it's price has lowered a bit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's