Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: how to spend my money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Schietluis,Feb 19 2006, 12:10 PM Wrote:
Underdog,Feb 19 2006, 05:32 AM Wrote:if you're thinkin long-term, both will be outdated soon enough... xbox 360 will be more entertaining but will cost more with the cost of games, etc, since you can't pirate really for it... personally i'd get a 360... unless your comp really sucks... then i'd get a comp... so to sum this up, i'm no help at all
the xbox 360 won't cost more if the current xbox pirating/modding scene goes xbox 360, of which I think it will in the near future. Yet i'd go for a new comp, try to sell your current comp and see how you'd get for it and buy an xbox 360 when it's price has lowered a bit.
Yeah. I would go with the xbox. Just wait til they release mod chips and larger hard drives for it.:D
Im very biased towards puter.
If you want something that'll last forever, buy a diamond. Only damned thing that does last forever.
Buy the Xbox 360 and take it's 3 processors and everything else insdie to make a triple-core system!? YEAH!
Blizzard,Feb 19 2006, 07:17 PM Wrote:Buy the Xbox 360 and take it's 3 processors and everything else insdie to make a triple-core system!? YEAH!
Thats the dumbest shit i've heard since someone said buy an xbox 360.
Wait for the PS3..?
No.

you should just solve all your money probs and give it to me, ill buy xbox 360 and ill send you my old one free of charge!
I say PC.....xbox only jacks games from the PC console and adds em a lil shit just to say "xbox is worth it"...like they did with Halo2...only added multiplayer co-op ....
FUCK U Microsoft! Gates can suck my balls
Bahamut,Feb 22 2006, 01:35 PM Wrote:I say PC.....xbox only jacks games from the PC console and adds em a lil shit just to say "xbox is worth it"...like they did with Halo2...only added multiplayer co-op ....
FUCK U Microsoft! Gates can suck my balls
Dipshit, Halo was on the Xbox first. And Halo 2 isn't even out for PC.
and did you forget the internet play? gg!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's