Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: how to spend my money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
quite so. i dont see a problem with microsoft at all!
Unless if you know that there's better out there, don't complain!

For example, don't go to Del Taco if you have Taco Bell around the corner.;)
or taco grnade whatever the fuck THAT place is:o
coca,Mar 2 2006, 12:13 AM Wrote:Ignorance and jealousy!:D
ignorance; no, jealousy; sure as hell. I hate the fact that bill gates can actually say "all the money I make from now on, I will give to charities"
I hate him so badly for that.
Except for the jealousy, I have absolutely no problems with ms
Wanna know how to spend your money? Simple, DON'T! Or atleast not until you have enough to buy stocks or some other form of investment. If people would start being smart with their money, and educate themselves in the world of finance & economics, you'd see people retiring by the time they're 30.

Bad money management will gaurantee you work a 9-5 job that probably doesn't leave you feeling satisfied with your life, until you reach 'retirement age' or until you get money smart.
omg why you go and do that senate? the more uneducated people in the world, the better the chances for the educated to get higher paying jobs, and if everone is smartm oney-wise than no one can retire at 30 because those jobs will be the equivalent to a 9-5 job now! the equivalent to the money smart type jobs like investing and crap will become obsolete to the art of cheating the lottery 12 times a month.
The Senate,Mar 2 2006, 10:05 PM Wrote:Wanna know how to spend your money? Simple, DON'T! Or atleast not until you have enough to buy stocks or some other form of investment. If people would start being smart with their money, and educate themselves in the world of finance & economics, you'd see people retiring by the time they're 30.
so that'd mean that you've to live very sober till you retire (at 30); why would you? i mean, you'd miss a hell lot of experience of many kinds if you wanted to do it that way...

yet, retirement at 30 isn't bad, think the money making won't be much of a challenge that way and you'll get bored (with all you money)
Quote:get bored (with all you money)

flat out contradiction of yourself!

cant get bored with money. lol silly goose
Yeah you can, but it's what you buy that makes things more interesting! ^^
ok you can only be bored with money if you dont spend it on ANYTHING.

so there is no point in having money and being bored, cause if you dont use it you dont nee dit. give it to me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's