Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: i need peoples help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
:puke: ok yeah wtf.....I'm up for a ban russian from wroaw server, forum, and clan vote RIGHT NOW GOOGOGOGOGOG.
i say russians spot should be up for grabs:P
roflmao.....
She/he/it/wannabe girl got owned.
and chicken is gone too isnt he? joined afN. so thats 2 spots:P
Im sorry everyone.... yes i am a guy... well let me start at the beginning.....
my sister whos name is gen used to play cs and played until about july..... she now thinks cs is dumb and is going to college soon.... so she gave me her account and everything ( i had come up with the name russian mafia and she had stolen it).... i didnt want to tell anyone because i thought i would lose my membership to this clan. im very sorry to have decieved you... i hope we can all still be friends.....
and by the way womb my sister is going to columbia university and is going to try and look you up.... because she thinks you live somewhere near there....

i hope you can forgive me everyone.... i am really sry....

GENE
AND i cant believe you guys would automaticaly think im ga and perverted and what not.... i thought we where friends...
aj and hobbit.. im hurt.. i never wanted to lie
didnt mean to hurt ya, didnt kno ur sister originally played anyway. but if its okay with the rest of the wroaw, its okay with me.
Hell I once signed up on a game as a girl, just so I could get free crap. That was the life, people trading me giving me items asking me "were u live???"

Edit: I just remember Womb going on about getting a pic from you. Was that supposedly your sister or some random picture you picked up from yahoo or something?
that was my sis
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's