Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: i need peoples help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Aj, you dont want russian's pic. Wanna know why? russian is a guy. Russians name is Eugene. Or Gene for short. He enjoys pissing off tom, who is the guy that is apparently cheating. After talking to both tom and Petra, tom's girlfriend, i've found out that gene is a friend of petra's that is apparently jealous of tom, so h's trying to do stuff to him. Tom is in high school, not college like he says, but his classes are all college level. He tried to say ive got a virus, but i think he's bsing. Anyways, nt gene, the gigs up. GG. B)

Mystery solved. You wanted me to get involved, so i did. Too involved for you though eh?

I have all the conversations saved, bu theyre all long, so i wont post em here.
is this like a good time to say

PWND

?? well? :/
[quote=Blizzard,Oct 28 2004, 11:08 PM]Russian, you could always give him a thing called DeadAIM.
It's annoying, you can just use the edit button.
Oh, my apologies..
:oomg russians a guy? <_<:angry:

:ph34r:
Yes, I feel so deceived! [Image: icon8.gif]
ewww, he must be gay and trying to hit on other guys, ewwww
Sveach,Oct 29 2004, 03:11 AM Wrote:Aj, you dont want russian's pic. Wanna know why? russian is a guy. Russians name is Eugene. Or Gene for short. He enjoys pissing off tom, who is the guy that is apparently cheating. After talking to both tom and Petra, tom's girlfriend, i've found out that gene is a friend of petra's that is apparently jealous of tom, so h's trying to do stuff to him. Tom is in high school, not college like he says, but his classes are all college level. He tried to say ive got a virus, but i think he's bsing. Anyways, nt gene, the gigs up. GG. B)

Mystery solved. You wanted me to get involved, so i did. Too involved for you though eh?

I have all the conversations saved, bu theyre all long, so i wont post em here.
omg omg omg thats so fucking funny..pwnt x infinity
lol...yeah it was pretty funny, 3 people confirmed that he was guy too.....heh.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's