Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: i need peoples help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Eh im bored. Is your friends name Petra Danielle Ehlert?
see now, you got 2 posts when you couldve easily just edited your previous post and added that information to it. what a waste of webspace.
but hey we can ignore what i said since ur only about 5 posts behind me and i must stay ahead!!!!!!!
Eh, don't bring up post counts....I'll just set yours to -10000 or something.
lol thatd be pretty cool! id like to have a -100000000 post count. and gimme a cool (altho most likely something demeaning to me since i doubt you gimme some good:P) rank:P
i cant get this damn laughy taffy open! ok back to topic...being sack tapped is 1904810984 times worst than getting kicked square in the balls trust me im a shovenist pig womanizer i know these things. And russian gimme and sv a good pic and he'll help you.
I once knew how to get into small databases that had the lesser security crap... That was a while ago though, and now everything is getting too complicated so I stopped.

Oh and laughy taffy is pretty damn hard to open...
ajbig,Oct 28 2004, 09:29 PM Wrote:i cant get this damn laughy taffy open! ok back to topic...being sack tapped is 1904810984 times worst than getting kicked square in the balls trust me im a shovenist pig womanizer i know these things. And russian gimme and sv a good pic and he'll help you.
What's the difference?
Russian, give me a pic and ill post the convos between me and him.
Or you can have mine. Weee this is fun.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's