Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: As you may have noticed....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
My paladin as I left him,with a Brigandine +1 ^^
[Image: wba050404235243a8tj.png]

Some kick ass pose ^^
[Image: wba040922194159a0sw.png]

I have 10 more but it takes too long to upload...yawn...I have 40 saved on my HD from the PS2 Lawl
Your PLD is ugly. Dragoons in AF are sexy.
Coming from the guy who thinks Ichigo is sexy? Pfft.
What do you all think? Would only being able to play on weekends, Friday evenings, and every other Tuesday morning justify me starting up FFXI again?
Minion,Oct 27 2005, 02:18 AM Wrote:What do you all think? Would only being able to play on weekends, Friday evenings, and every other Tuesday morning justify me starting up FFXI again?
Do you currently have a girlfriend
Do you do anything else on those nights outside of your home
Do you enjoy other peoples company

If you answer yes to any of those then the answer is no, dont play. Otherwise go ahead.
No. No. No. I am a game geek i have no life and I'm proud of it. Game Geeks Unite!
Womb-Raider,Oct 26 2005, 09:22 PM Wrote:
Minion,Oct 27 2005, 02:18 AM Wrote:What do you all think? Would only being able to play on weekends, Friday evenings, and every other Tuesday morning justify me starting up FFXI again?

If you answer yes to any of those then the answer is no, dont play. Otherwise go ahead.
Too bad you never really played FFXI. You have to enjoy peoples company in order to play FFXI. It's a party based game, noob.
Biggs,Oct 27 2005, 03:16 AM Wrote:
Womb-Raider,Oct 26 2005, 09:22 PM Wrote:

Too bad you never really played FFXI. You have to enjoy peoples company in order to play FFXI. It's a party based game, noob.
I hate ppl,I hate my family,my friends,myself....yet I like online gamming:o
I love RPGs cuz I can be some1 else.... Thats why I role-play everytime im online
characters in a game are not people. you don't exisist. I see you as polygons on my screen that is all. I don't like people in my area they suck. they're to damned preppy. gamers relate to gamers. real gamers not those asshole botters or hairless beggers etc etc.
Minion,Oct 27 2005, 04:07 AM Wrote:characters in a game are not people. you don't exisist. I see you as polygons on my screen that is all. I don't like people in my area they suck. they're to damned preppy. gamers relate to gamers. real gamers not those asshole botters or hairless beggers etc etc.
THINKING WARNING:o
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's