Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: As you may have noticed....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Minion,Oct 25 2005, 03:16 PM Wrote:I tried 2 months after i stopped playing it, so my old account should have still been active, but oh well.
Accounts dont get deleted,characters do though :(
Biggeh, since baha said your organizing this, maybe everyone thats joining us in FFXI should all go on msn or aim, and have a meeting. To Decide when to start playing, And get everything ready.

I dunno my char yet, Still talking with baha.:)
I thought Duckeh was organizing this, since he can get the world passes.:o

From what I've seen though, we're all going to start from bastok. So far it looks like me, Baha, Duckeh, Casper and maybe Minion will be playing. I think we should actually start out on what our subjob will be, then once we hit 18 and get our subs we can level our main to 30. If you're going to go advanced job I guess you can just level another job, I don't really know yet.

Post what jobs you want to be here, add in race if you know too.

I'm going for taru RDM/BLM
I will be a Hume DarkKnight, biggeh and baha will be helping me along the way!:o
WBahamut pld/war hume...Cannot wait till I get my AF back ^^ ... >_> well...the sword
not sure yet what im gonna be....all i know is mithra...im about to reformat my computer in a few hours....
if I can get it working it'll be hume nin/thf
k me and my best friend in real life are on the SERAPH server along with our 3 other rich high lvl friends.....i have a world pass, we are starting in windy for the rings, feel free to start where u want, we will meet at valkrum or w/e....good luck....pm me for worldpass #...:P
Don't start in windy, the ring sucks. Start in Bastok because it pwns your face.
fine we will start in bastok....PM for worldpass, expires next tuesday night
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's