Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WCNS (Natural Selection)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ello ye olde lads,

I received some great news from Russian Mafia today. We'll get our own 24 players NS server. Please feel free to drop in any suggestions about maps, levels, plugins and modes. The final say will be to Russian, but he is open to any suggestions.

Ta!
Ok, since me biggs and baha are the only ones that play NS for the msot part, the 3 of us have come up with this suggestion.

Gorge hook
Extra levels
BuildMenu

For maps, (i believe i have this right)

black mesa, damios b5 (the original damio), angst8 (the original angst) faceoff, core, sava, pulse, kestrel, I think theres more but i cant remember.
i play alot too.... i was a member of th IAM NS team
Well no one knew that until now. And i think dum3z is in on our idea too.
psh, i still play ns, i just think its no fun without playing with people i know ;)
You always join and then leave 30 seconds later!
thats cause i get bored 30 seconds later! >.>
Bored of NS!!! HERETIC KILL HIM!!!
Dling NS as we sp33k.
Womb-Raider,Oct 18 2005, 07:37 PM Wrote:Ok, since me biggs and baha are the only ones that play NS for the msot part, the 3 of us have come up with this suggestion.

Gorge hook
Extra levels
BuildMenu

For maps, (i believe i have this right)

black mesa, damios b5 (the original damio), angst8 (the original angst) faceoff, core, sava, pulse, kestrel, I think theres more but i cant remember.
Noob, learn how to spell some of the maps.

It's co_daimos_b5, and co_angst_b5. Rest are spelled right.

We kinda want to model the server after 187, but increase game rounds to 60 minutes.

A map Womb forgot: co_ulysses
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's