Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WCNS (Natural Selection)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
He has aim too.
DutchTiger,Oct 19 2005, 12:29 AM Wrote:Ello ye olde lads,

I received some great news from Russian Mafia today. We'll get our own 24 players NS server. Please feel free to drop in any suggestions about maps, levels, plugins and modes. The final say will be to Russian, but he is open to any suggestions.

Ta!
WTF IS NS!!!
|RIC2|_Doggy,Nov 8 2005, 09:36 PM Wrote:
DutchTiger,Oct 19 2005, 12:29 AM Wrote:Ello ye olde lads,

I received some great news from Russian Mafia today. We'll get our own 24 players NS server. Please feel free to drop in any suggestions about maps, levels, plugins and modes. The final say will be to Russian, but he is open to any suggestions.

Ta!
WTF IS NS!!!
Look at the name of this thread...

Here's a hint...

Wroaw Community Forums>General>Chit-Chat lair>WCNS (Natural Selection)
Javascript is a client-side scripting language and Java is a fully functional programming language like C++ or C#

The names are not connected in any way, or so I believe:o
coca,Nov 9 2005, 02:50 AM Wrote:Javascript is a client-side scripting language and Java is a fully functional programming language like C++ or C#

The names are not connected in any way, or so I believe:o
javascript is to java as vbscript is to vb

javascript is based off little shell scripts you can run server side that have been programed in java

basically its a barebones programming language to help do little cool things, but at its base are the same principles of java

php is server side as well, but in all honesty, php owns your soul

xml + css + php + mysql are the best ways to make a webpage these days
[quote=Dum3z,Nov 9 2005, 12:11 AM]>.> What's the difference between Java and Javascript?

Also, one of my friends says Java is basically a useless programming language and C++ is more useful.:oMeh, I'll say you're both wrong to simplify things until I figure out for myself.
Lets ban pirate for knowing too many languages and double posting.
Biggs,Nov 9 2005, 07:54 AM Wrote:Lets ban pirate for knowing too many languages and double posting.
:D

but we have gotten off track... I noticed the WCNS server now has (//) in the title... does this mean we are lookin to get it populated now?

Also, i was on there teaching a friend how to play (since no one else was on), but it lags a bit, everytime i or other people i know get on it will spike to about 200 when my normal latency is around 20
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's