Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: WCNS (Natural Selection)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I speak (C++)++!:lol:
i speak !337, N00Bl33t, german, english, russian, C++, and french
took me awhile to respond, but yeah, i tutor japanese

not very well

but i do

note: i speak english, engrish, enough japanese to pick up key sentences and read the beginners manga (kanji is a bitch for me right now), enough spanish/french to get around, c++, java, javascript, vb, vbscript, php, mysql, css, l337, n00b, and pReEpY lEeT

pReEpY lEeT Is wHerE u MaKE eVerY oThEr LeTteR CapS wHiCh iS AnNoYinG aS FuCk
ohh where doing programming languages too?
piratebuddha,Nov 7 2005, 10:48 AM Wrote:pReEpY lEeT Is wHerE u MaKE eVerY oThEr LeTteR CapS wHiCh iS AnNoYinG aS FuCk
I can't stand girls that type like that. It's like rollercoaster text!
piratebuddha,Nov 7 2005, 05:48 PM Wrote:c++, java, javascript, vb, vbscript, php, mysql, css
:o

How old are you Pirate? Do you know all of those thoroughly, or only superficially?
Blizzard,Nov 8 2005, 03:40 AM Wrote:
piratebuddha,Nov 7 2005, 10:48 AM Wrote:pReEpY lEeT Is wHerE u MaKE eVerY oThEr LeTteR CapS wHiCh iS AnNoYinG aS FuCk
I can't stand girls that type like that. It's like rollercoaster text!
Girls R like rollercoasters>_> ...in many many ways
coca,Nov 8 2005, 05:32 PM Wrote:
piratebuddha,Nov 7 2005, 05:48 PM Wrote:c++, java, javascript, vb, vbscript, php, mysql, css
:o

How old are you Pirate? Do you know all of those thoroughly, or only superficially?
im 19:P

and yeah, i was pretty gifted with programming skillz, and once you know one, they all follow basically the same principles (c++ owns you)

vb and vbscript is a joke

java and c++ are essentially the same thing (java is more gui based and has a bit more function in more advanced newer BIGASS programming [ie, like, an OS])

php and javascript are bastardizations of c++

php goes hand and hand with mysql just being scripts

css is like html on crack

so it just takes experience

oh, and pReEpY lEeT Is dA ShiZnItlE WhEn tRYinG tO anNoY
>.> What's the difference between Java and Javascript?

Also, one of my friends says Java is basically a useless programming language and C++ is more useful.:oMeh, I'll say you're both wrong to simplify things until I figure out for myself. Guilty until proven innocent.:D

So did you self teach yourself some Japanese or did you attend a course in high school/college? And do you know any good reference books on Japanese grammar?

And do you have AIM?

Could you also tell me your SSN, credit card info, and mother's maiden name?
He has xfire, that's all I know.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Reference URL's