Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: 4 new brave warriors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Then... turn it off!
Doesnt work,uninstalling doesnt help either ....
Bahamut,Sep 28 2005, 05:46 AM Wrote:Doesnt work,uninstalling doesnt help either ....
Teh fawk? Are you sure it isn't a virus or something along those lines?:o
Blizzard,Sep 28 2005, 01:18 PM Wrote:
Bahamut,Sep 28 2005, 05:46 AM Wrote:Doesnt work,uninstalling doesnt help either ....
Maybe its one of those 17 Win32 trojans my antivirus told me about :o
Lmao..Trojan!! >.<..Seriously..Um..Try..um...Locating hte file..
Bahamut,Sep 28 2005, 08:42 AM Wrote:
Blizzard,Sep 28 2005, 01:18 PM Wrote:
Maybe its one of those 17 Win32 trojans my antivirus told me about :o
Get Norton or something. Geez! Get rid of those things!
I think the most ad-aware I've had on my computer at once at the time I scanned was 466.
I've been wanting to do a full system scan but it takes so freakin' long. It scans 400,000+ files. That was before my new HD.:o
Blizzard,Sep 29 2005, 04:54 AM Wrote:I've been wanting to do a full system scan but it takes so freakin' long. It scans 400,000+ files. That was before my new HD.:o
Well I did scan it,took 7 fuking hours! 7! ...Thats why I usually set the firewall on and forget about the scan until I feel bored enough...
The shit is,found 17 of the trojans,killed 16 but left the MOTHER on since she is on a non-existant folder :/ Does that make any sense? Its on a folder that isnt really there,not hidden or shit,tried 15 different anti virus and it was the same,tried looking it up manually,no result,used windows' search,nuh-uh...
DEFRAGMENTATED....BOOYA!
i've had over 3000 before:P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's