Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: 4 new brave warriors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Congrats to the new members...And good luck to ChoboT...And now..I'm off to die.:ph34r:
DarkCasper,Sep 23 2005, 11:12 PM Wrote:Congrats to the new members...And good luck to ChoboT...And now..I'm off to die.:ph34r:
w00t.
3 cheers for sweet revenge?
DarkCasper,Sep 23 2005, 11:12 PM Wrote:Congrats to the new members...And good luck to ChoboT...And now..I'm off to die.:ph34r:
Fucking hell, atleast spell my name right <_<
Bahamut,Sep 23 2005, 06:35 PM Wrote:3 cheers for sweet revenge?
Hip hip, hooray!
Hip hip, hooray!
Hip hip, hooray!
chocoboT..Your not important...:PBleh..Womb..Some day i will own you!!! As for baha..I already own him:P..And blix..HIP HIP HORRAY!!
DarkCasper,Sep 25 2005, 02:00 PM Wrote:chocoboT..Your not important...:PBleh..Womb..Some day i will own you!!! As for baha..I already own him:P..And blix..HIP HIP HORRAY!!
In your dreams, sucka!
Bleh..Blix..I couldn't say anything bout you..Haven't really seen you play!!...Haha..I win! last post!
I just mess around half of the time.:(
DarkCasper,Sep 25 2005, 09:00 PM Wrote:chocoboT..Your not important...:PBleh..Womb..Some day i will own you!!! As for baha..I already own him:P..And blix..HIP HIP HORRAY!!
....Thats only cuz I lag as hell thx to my stupid global location and crappy 3th world ISPs.... now if you xcuse me i have to talk in private to my razor,arm to arm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's