Wroaw's Way Wicked Board

Full Version: 4 new brave warriors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Baha is just blaming lag like all of the other CS players!:D
Blizzard,Sep 26 2005, 07:11 PM Wrote:Baha is just blaming lag like all of the other CS players!:D
Cocka blames his noobness and 4% accuracy on lag.
Lag and "I dont feel like playing" seem to be the killer of the uber leet players.
Biggs,Sep 26 2005, 06:46 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Sep 26 2005, 07:11 PM Wrote:Baha is just blaming lag like all of the other CS players!:D
Cocka blames his noobness and 4% accuracy on lag.
Coca is teh uber nubcakes!
Lmao..Coca don't complain bout lagg...He h4x0R!!!!! He pwns now. thats why..We have to assasinate coca! And quick!

*Hopes coca don't see this*
DarkCasper,Sep 27 2005, 11:15 PM Wrote:Lmao..Coca don't complain bout lagg...He h4x0R!!!!! He pwns now. thats why..We have to assasinate coca! And quick!

*Hopes coca don't see this*
coca is already a corpse.
Is he that skinny womb? :o
hmm..baha..what happened to"My firewall won't let me surf the web..It's closed off too!"? Where is this "Proof" you got?
What're you talking about, Casper?:blink:
DarkCasper,Sep 28 2005, 02:19 AM Wrote:hmm..baha..what happened to"My firewall won't let me surf the web..It's closed off too!"? Where is this "Proof" you got?
I got cookies for this site,somehow my firewall lets me open this but not google or any other site <_<
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Reference URL's