Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just look
08-14-2005, 09:31 PM
Just look
i refuse to explain this. http://play-free-online-games.com/games/games_all.html

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2005, 01:50 AM
Just look
out of ALL those games, i only liked Americas Army, cuz it helped me pratice on my aiming .

gunbound and maplestory, are 7/10

but the rest are crap. they should burn in hell

[Image: sigmariocopy.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-15-2005, 02:20 AM
Just look
ahaha ive played a few of them....

Furcadia is probably the best bet. so fuckin messed up, make sure ur on shrooms or something...

[Image: 00034133.gif]
08-15-2005, 03:19 AM
Just look
Since Biggs has nothing to do, he'll give an explanation on each game he has played with a score.

Conquer Online - This dumb game gives kill steal a whole new meaning. I didn't go past level 3 because every 10 seconds some fucking high level runs by and uses a high level AoE attack. Besides that it has some nice elements in it as in reborning and I think it had clan wars or something. I'd give it a 4/10 but if you can get past the kill stealing it might be better.

Funeral Quest - I barely remember playing this game like 5 years ago. It's just one of those text games where you get so many moves per day. It's an easy game and it can take some time away from your life, rather pointless if you're looking for a good game. 6/10 (For a text-based game)

Graal Online - I loved this game back before it went p2p and everyone left, but that was years ago before I started playing CS. It is more of a social game than MMORPG but it released a RPG-like server. I tried the game a month ago or so again and it's not as great as it used to be. 6/10 ~

Gunbound - I'm sure you all already know this game and I'll just go with what was already said, 7/10

HoverRace - Woo, another game that is a billion years old. Not a really good racing game, I'd rather bring out my SNES and play mario kart or something. 2/10

Knight Online - A game some of you played already, decent MMO that has all the basics and crap. I know mr Olaf played/plays it but I prefer other MMORPGs. 7/10 ~

Maplestory - Truthfully, this game would be so much better if it was faster leveling. After 30 the leveling goes to shit and takes way too long, even for me. If it added more elements, it'd be a great game. 7/10 like mentioned above.

Merchant Empires - Another text based game that's ancient and probably dead by now. This game just moved too slow I think and I give it a 4/10

MU Online - Don't go near it unless you like hackers, there are private servers for it though and it's not a horrible game. This game is all about the flashy effects. 6/10

Netropolis - HOLY SHIT! I lost this game a long time ago and I could never find it again. I really liked this game even though it was a text-based one. Yeah, you're a building tycoon person and you can mess with other peoples business and buy security and crap. I don't know if it is the same as it was years ago, but I'm gonna try it. 7/10

Priston Tale - Omfg classic game <3. Now that it is p2p at level 40+ though I wouldn't exactly call it a free game though. This game roxxored my boxxors though even though it doesn't look that great. This game is a basis for many of the newer MMORPGs. 8/10

Project Entropia - This game can be considered free, and not free. In this game you can use real money to get ingame money, and also use ingame money to get real money. So you can MAKE money playing this game, but it's very hard. Other than the money thing, it's not that great. 5/10

Runescape - A game that needs no explanation. 6/10 (I hate the game but like the tradeskills)

Soldat - All I can say is, omgpwn. It's a pay game but you can play for free and just not save anything I think. 7/10

Survival Project - This game entertained me for a few days, it's a fighting game but the controls are way too weird and you can't change them. I wouldn't really recommend it though. 4/10

Tibia - This game is shit. This game is like Runescape but doesn't even have a fourth of the things in it. 2/10 bwhaha

That website doesn't have a lot of free games, if I find a link I had I can show you guys even more.
08-15-2005, 04:06 AM
Just look
yay

1337 at last. 1337 at last. Thank god almighty, I am 1337 at last.

-Schietluis
08-15-2005, 05:10 AM
Just look
Some of those games look good.:P

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
08-15-2005, 07:20 AM
Just look
Netropolis...Omg i cant even log in :-\....boo this is shit..hates me

<center>[Image: rae1213ca.png]
[Image: userbar361254ck9.gif]
[Image: devilsigix2.gif]</center>
08-15-2005, 08:35 AM
Just look
Here's a bigger, and better list of games. Most of them already have an explanation.

http://www.onrpg.com/ftopic136-0.html&sid=...48259e8fd035f5b
08-15-2005, 10:54 AM
Just look
i remember graal, game was wierd, but fun.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
08-15-2005, 12:01 PM
Just look
I'm downloading America's Army.:)

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!