Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Whats a chromo?
07-18-2005, 12:43 PM
Whats a chromo?
Blizzard,Jul 17 2005, 08:25 PM Wrote:So basically I was the closest! Yay!
You were the only one to guess what it was made of too. gg
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2005, 01:56 PM
Whats a chromo?
Good job...BLIZZARD KNOWS WHAT THINGS GET IN HIS ASS!
He sure knows his dildos :huh:

Speed:9 KB/s (Goes down between 3-5 times a day,between 1-2 hours each time)
Mood: Homicidal
07-18-2005, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2005 05:02 PM by Cowboy Killing Milkman.)
Whats a chromo?
yeah it's me... fuck rip on me... i dare you guys, cuz honestly i don't give fuck... chromo... fuck chromo... fuck that chrome shit.... i am a wigger... i got a chrome chain and watch, spent $3,700 dollars on both of them combined, just to prove some shit to some bitches i work with.... i got money, from the shit i slang... i don't give a fuck, you guys think i'm a wigger... i got bitches alll over my balls... tell me the last time that happened to all ALL of you losers.... who gives a fuck if i'm a wigger... i got bitches on me quicker... go ahead and correct me on my spelling, vocabulary and punctuation.... cuz honestly I DON'T GIVE ONE SINLGE FUCK!!! me and everyone else are super drunk and i'm on cocaine... i do coke... i don't give a fuck.... i think you do cuz honestly only writing this out of spite.... EAT MY ASSHOLE!!!! go ahead rip on me.... i know you get off on it.... SUCK IT BITCH!

"there's gonna be some stuff you gonna see that's gonna make it hard to smile in the future, but through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor, you gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit." - Tupac Shakur

if you still thinks he's just some other rapper... there's not much hope in believing in a better future...

so i guess i'm a wigger... sue me!
07-18-2005, 05:16 PM
Whats a chromo?
Emmmmh...wrong topic?

07-18-2005, 05:48 PM
Whats a chromo?
Edit: nevermind i won't get involved...

[Image: 00034133.gif]
Find all posts by this user
07-18-2005, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2005 05:54 PM by Biggs.)
Whats a chromo?
Cowboy Killing Milkman,Jul 18 2005, 01:59 AM Wrote:cuz honestly I DON'T GIVE ONE SINLGE FUCK!!!
I don't think any of us give a fuck about how you live your life either.

Have fun getting STDs, have fun running away from the "fuzz" everytime you see them, have fun getting shot in the ass by others. Have fun being fucked by some hos who have no morals, have fun never experiencing what real love can be like, have fun being a dumbass for the rest of your life. Quite frankly, we don't give a fuck how many times you get laid because you have "bling".

Doing what you do is only an easy way out of life because you're a wimp. Anyone can put on big necklaces, walk like a dumbass, wear baggy pants. Anyone can be a dumbass, make stupid hand gestures, and get laid but whores who only fuck by how much money you have. What is hard in life is going to school, studying, getting into college, finding a person who you can really love, and build your way to the top in the social ladder. All you do is run around and "shoot" people you don't like, you run away when things get too tough, and you don't even need an education. So in shorter terms, you are a pussy and you just wimped out of life because it was too hard for you.

If you really don't give a fuck, stop comming back here and giving us updates on how you're some big ass "pimp" who has a gun oh noes! If you're such a huge hot shot why are you even comming to this old place?

Oh btw the way, OMG I'M SURPRISED YOU KNOW HOW TO RHYME!!!1 You can't spell but you can rhyme, gg.
07-18-2005, 07:32 PM
Whats a chromo?
Rhyme? All i heard was chrome...chrome...wigger..wigger....shot...hot...lmao...flmao....womb's flame...lame...
Don't be so tough in the guy biggs...first he is drunk,and second: We can blame it all in the media....
Media teach the kids that as long as u have money it doesnt matter how u get it...that being a gangster is better than being an aristocrat like meh ^o^
(cough...my grandfather is a spanish duke btw ^^;)

07-18-2005, 07:46 PM
Whats a chromo?
:oand u have to hide in womb's trashcan in his backyard?

[Image: wOlaf.gif]

dark: Schiet? where is he?
blizzard: He gets his sudden bursts of spam in. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
07-18-2005, 11:35 PM
Whats a chromo?
y'know about half the things rat says are lies or exaggeration of half truths.

Ex#1: Cheap sterling silver chain - $7, Cheap wal-mart watch - $5, Chrome spraypaint - $4, Lying and saying your a blinged out wigger...Priceless...

Ex#2: Dogs found on the street - Free, Tennis balls - $10, Telling your online friends that you have bitches on your balls...Priceless...

Ex#3: We may correct you on your lack of grammar and punctuation, but why did you have to "do" coke, I'm sure he really doesn't want some broke wannabe pimp to do him. Unless...you're like that cola, if so...my # is.....:D

Quote:Broke wannabe pimp: go ahead rip on me.... i know you get off on it.... SUCK IT BITCH!

OMG OMG OMG *MMM* damn that was more satisfying than Blix's mom.

[22:34:04] <Blix> i don't like asians
07-19-2005, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2005 01:14 AM by Plot.)
Whats a chromo?
Quote:who gives a fuck if i'm a wigger... i got bitches on me quicker

that would be his "rizyhme", fool!

Quote:chromo... fuck chromo... fuck that chrome shit....
Quote:i got a chrome chain and watch, spent $3,700 dollars on both of them combined

... wait you spent $3,700 on a chrome (aka shit) chain and watch?

so your longass shirt covers your watch and the chain dangles around your crotch? stylish, d00d B)

[19:07:16] <coca> lolbeans
[19:07:39] <coca> i planted some lolbeans and grew a lollertree

[21:13:27] <Dwoppers> WATZ WIF THE POEM OR W/E
[21:13:34] <Dwoppers> lol, bet its gnona be all gay andp ink and stuff
[21:13:39] <plot> like your room>
[21:13:42] <coca> ur face is gay and pink
[21:13:55] <coca> little cockmagician
[21:14:33] <coca> a good cockmagician never chokes on the same dick twice

[15:48] <SirTiger> Groovy-oh

[23:52] <}8]> dwop made two aim's and cybered himself

[21:57] <Doomz`lap> My parents liekep drinking me margriats
[21:57] <Doomz`lap> I sear