Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Losing people you know...
06-01-2005, 11:38 PM
Biggs,Jun 1 2005, 07:15 AM Wrote:I was in two or three actidents as a kid. None were serious just big dents in the side or something.:ph34r:
Actidents?:lol:

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2005, 01:28 AM
Blizzard,Jun 1 2005, 08:38 AM Wrote:
Biggs,Jun 1 2005, 07:15 AM Wrote:I was in two or three actidents as a kid. None were serious just big dents in the side or something.:ph34r:
I've been in one accident, don't really remember any of it, though. I don't THINK I had a concussion, it's probably just because of the passage of time. This was...8 or more years ago.

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
06-02-2005, 03:39 AM
Blizzard,Jun 1 2005, 07:38 AM Wrote:
I was tired when I made that!
06-02-2005, 03:52 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2005 04:03 AM by Bahamut.)
Blizzard,Jun 1 2005, 06:47 AM Wrote:[...My mom was driving when a guy felt like running a stop sign (Geniuos)...
HAHAHA....u misspelled genious! ...GENIUOS!
that didnt made sense.... :blink:
Well...seatbells r for mommy's boys anyway...always wear one unless u r drunk...or stupid! (being drunk makes u stupid anyway:lol:)
Back in south america i SAW a car FLYING & flipping NASCAR ACCIDENT STYLE...right in front of me....a stupid COMBI (*killer buses drived by morons without license who dont give a sh*t about anything other than rushing to get passengers) didnt stop at the red light and hitted a car...the bus was going at like..115! ..the poor lil car flipped 2 times in the air before touching ground...about 2 meters from me(regular basketball player's size if u r not used to the metric system)
I was eating popcorn cuz I just went out from a movie...I was stunned..
Just standing there chewing my popcorn for like a minute without swallowing it ...
BTW the side mirror went flying and hitted my friend on the leg...he was standing at my side lol

Speed:9 KB/s (Goes down between 3-5 times a day,between 1-2 hours each time)
Mood: Homicidal
06-02-2005, 04:34 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2005 04:35 AM by Dum3z.)
Bahamut,Jun 1 2005, 12:52 PM Wrote:
Blizzard,Jun 1 2005, 06:47 AM Wrote:[...My mom was driving when a guy felt like running a stop sign (Geniuos)...
HAHAHA....u misspelled genious! ...GENIUOS!
Umm, you misspelled genius too.:o

"You know I fuck at life." - Pirate
[20:57:27] <pir8`buddha> i need to wank it tonight
[20:57:40] <pir8`buddha> and by 'it' i mean my penis
[20:57:47] <pir8`buddha> and by 'wank' i mean masturbate
[20:58:00] <pir8`buddha> and by 'tonight' i mean im typing with one hand
06-02-2005, 05:25 AM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2005 05:26 AM by t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n.)
[quote=Bahamut,Jun 1 2005, 05:52 PM]HAHAHA....u misspelled genious!

1337 at last. 1337 at last. Thank god almighty, I am 1337 at last.

-Schietluis
06-02-2005, 06:46 AM
too bad motorcycles/moped dont have seatbelts.. last year i fell twice, bleh.. and i saw a motorcycler passing the red light -> 1 leg with 3 knees isnt very funny to see (he broke it on 2 spots..)

anywayz.. never lost a friend in car crash

good luck!

[Image: subliminalmessage2bn.gif]
06-02-2005, 07:00 AM
Only car accident I was in was when I was little on my 9th birthday, we was going to pizzahut to eat for my birthday and the power steering column broke on the stationwagon, so we ended up swirving off the road knocking over some trees ( not huge trees ) and a fencepost and landed in a concrete ravine. All I remember is waking up ( I was in front passenger seat bc it was my birthday and all. ) and looking to my right and just seeing alot of water ( no the car wasn't in the water but it was close. ) Next thing I know i'm laying on the side of the road waiting for the ambulance to come, of course my dumbass brother drags me through poison oak and lays me in a fireant bed, so im getting stung like mad, but that didn't bother me too much I was too worried about the blood over my eye lol...but got rushed to the emergency room and had to have 12 stitches above my right eye. I still have a scar too, I thought it was cool to get stitches though made me feel 'tough' lol. When the doctor was putting them in I just kind of looked up as he did it, didn't really hurt..I guess because im not afraid of needles. I was the only one who got seriously injured though, my brother hurt his ankle and my other brother hurt his wrist. Oh and one last thing my other brother lol was in the very back ( no seatbelt of course ) and on July 3rd ..2 days before my birthday and the wreck, we went to Six Flags...so my brother won this little cheapo tx rangers baseball helmet, so he was wearing that ( idk why lol ), but after the wreck the helmet was shattered into pieces so good thing he was wearing that otherwise that would have been his skull....and yes I was wearing my seatbelt.

[22:34:04] <Blix> i don't like asians
06-02-2005, 07:32 AM
He pulled you through poison oak and then put you on a fireant hill?:lol:

That must've sucked!

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!