Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Natural Selection
10-12-2005, 12:55 PM
Natural Selection
Biggs,Oct 12 2005, 02:10 AM Wrote:Baha = NS nub, he shouldn't be talking about what could happen.

Bile bomb is a gorge weapon, slot 3. It does amazing damage to structures, even more does a focus onos gore. Bile bomb is also a ranged attack, so you can do it from a safe distance. Not only does it pwn structures, it is an AoE attack. Your team had many gorges using bile but since our JPs kept owning them they gave up. Next time give your gorges support.:o
We did,there were times were the whole spawn of marines died before they could get to the bunker....but it was totally gay cuz gorges cant protect themselves,and they didnt live long atking with vile....it was unfair camping :/
Nothing we did or could have worked...

Speed:9 KB/s (Goes down between 3-5 times a day,between 1-2 hours each time)
Mood: Homicidal
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2005, 02:10 PM
Natural Selection
Bahamut,Oct 11 2005, 09:55 PM Wrote:
Biggs,Oct 12 2005, 02:10 AM Wrote:Baha = NS nub, he shouldn't be talking about what could happen.

Bile bomb is a gorge weapon, slot 3. It does amazing damage to structures, even more does a focus onos gore. Bile bomb is also a ranged attack, so you can do it from a safe distance. Not only does it pwn structures, it is an AoE attack. Your team had many gorges using bile but since our JPs kept owning them they gave up. Next time give your gorges support.:o
We did,there were times were the whole spawn of marines died before they could get to the bunker....but it was totally gay cuz gorges cant protect themselves,and they didnt live long atking with vile....it was unfair camping :/
Nothing we did or could have worked...
That's because you were outskilled. Doesn't mean it's overpowered.
10-12-2005, 03:54 PM
Natural Selection
Has anytime the bunker technike failed? I mean,once there is enough of those shits :/
Has anytime the alien team got thru and won? Doubt it....there is simply no way :(

10-12-2005, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2005 04:00 PM by Biggs.)
Natural Selection
You have too little people building bunkers, onos can tear through and still get to CC. You have too many people building TFs, gorges can take over and pwn the wall.

We were just lucky and had an equillibrium. co_kestrel also has an excellent place to put the TFs unlike some other maps.
10-12-2005, 04:37 PM
Natural Selection
Pulse i say is the best for building on either team, aliens have the best spots for OCs and the CC is easily walled off. And yes, if you had a lerk a fade and a gorge with a MC and maybe some other fade and onos as cover, you could have killed all our TFs.

Lerk primals the gorge/fade/onos fades onos protect fatty and fatty bile bombs. It really isnt that hard you guys just werent working like a team like the 5 builders were. You cant expect to be able to destroy the work of 5 men being only 1 yourself.

[23:51:13:Sat] <Stephen> i try to fuck fat chicks
[23:51:16:Sat] <Stephen> and im a closet homo
[23:50:20:Sat] * Doomz needs to study for a final.
[23:50:23:Sat] <Stephen> go stud

dwopple: i dont like the idea that ill be a mom >.>

<Womb-Raider> me thnks you both lied and had butt seks!
<Doomz`mew> We did...

Pantherx: pastor joshua... i would do him.
Find all posts by this user
10-12-2005, 04:54 PM
Natural Selection
There just isnt any way to protect a fatty from a bastard with a jp and machinegun....even if a onos and a fade r protecting him,the jp will get him before he dies :/ ....then just spawn back ready for action

10-13-2005, 07:48 AM
Natural Selection
Simple Baha.

Get a fatty up top where the ladder is. Get another fatty, onos, to camp up there and protect. Only two entrances, the JP entrance through the top or the ladder. Easily protected.
10-13-2005, 02:17 PM
Natural Selection
Biggs,Oct 12 2005, 09:48 PM Wrote:Simple Baha.

Get a fatty up top where the ladder is. Get another fatty, onos, to camp up there and protect. Only two entrances, the JP entrance through the top or the ladder. Easily protected.
They can enter thru any of the 3 windows,then the onos and the other fatty wont be able to protect them + the ladder+ the tunnel :/
Also,you forgot to think of a way to protect them from the masive nade spammers >_>

10-18-2006, 07:13 AM
Natural Selection
LoL this topic was pinned. I'm so proud I made a topic worth a pinning.:D

[Image: p3ngfn5cf8.png]

[Image: wcsadminau8.gif]
12-02-2006, 12:34 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2006 09:26 AM by Biggs.)
Natural Selection
Quote:It's my distinct pleasure to release the first view of NS2 and announce what we hope will be a key feature in the game: Dynamic Infestation. Max has been hard at work bending graphics hardware to his will. Here's a preview:
[Image: NS2_DI_Preview1.jpg]

http://www.unknownworlds.com/blog/2006/12/...estation_1.html
A video of the infestation. Very sexy.

High res video of it.:o
http://www.unknownworlds.com/files/NS2_Dyn...ion_Preview.mov