Index Members Server Files Mail Forum Info

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
www.asksnoop.com
04-24-2005, 11:17 AM
www.asksnoop.com
t3h_l33t_p3ngu1n,Apr 24 2005, 12:40 AM Wrote:damn blix you have all the best pictures
I was just born with such a godly skill.

[Image: 4uaukx3.gif]
[00:05] <Blix`> does your mother know you're gay?
[00:05] <SirVeach> no she does not.

[00:04] <Blix`> you've finally come to accept that you're gay
[00:04] <SirVeach> no i have not
[00:04] <SirVeach> i shall never accept it!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2005, 12:57 PM
www.asksnoop.com
Blizzard,Apr 24 2005, 12:18 AM Wrote:I suggest you shorten your signature, Rae. Otherwise they'll be coming!

[Image: sig_police.gif]

:ph34r:

*Runs*
why....my signature and post = the same length as your post :-| with all your pics

Let the signature police get me....*Stands and doesnt move*

<center>[Image: rae1213ca.png]
[Image: userbar361254ck9.gif]
[Image: devilsigix2.gif]</center>
04-24-2005, 01:31 PM
www.asksnoop.com
Are you aware that this is your sig?

Quote:ANIME RULES..Picture is from love hina... ;-D

Here is my list of animes that i watched or current watching

2x2 = Shinobuden,Ai Mai Mi Strawberry Egg,Air,Aishiteruze Baby,Ah My Goddess,Ajimu Kaigan Monogatari,Android Ana Maico 2010,Angel's Egg,Angelique,Ashita no Nadja,Azusa Will Help,B't X,Baby Love,Basilisk ~ Koga Ninpo Cho ~,Beck,Beet the Vandel Buster,Berserk,Beyond the Clouds,Black Jack,Black Jack: The 4 Miracles of Life,Bleach,Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan,Brother,Dear Brother,Buzzer Beater,Canary,Candidate for Goddess,Candy Candy,Canvas ~Motif of Sepia~,Cardcaptor Sakura,Cat's Eye,Chibi Maruko-chan,Chou Kuse ni Narisou,Chobit,Chrono Trigger,Comic Party Revolution,Cosmopolitan Prayers,Cutie Honey,D4 Princess,Da Capo,Daa! Daa! Daa!,Damekko Doubutsu,Digimon series,Dogtato-kun,Dragon Ball Z,Dragon Ball GT,Dream Hunter REM,Ebichu,Elf ban Kakyuusei,Emma,Evangelion ,Eyeshield 21,Final Approach,Firestorm,First Kiss Story,Flame of Recca,Fruits Basket,Full Metal Panic!,FullMetal Alchemist,Full Moon wo Sagashite,Fushigi Yuugi,Futakoi,Futakoi Alternative,Gakuen Alice,Gallery Fake,Get Backers,Ghost in the Shell,Glass Mask,Great Teacher Onizuka,Green Green,Guardian Hearts,Gundam series,GunGrave,H2,Hack series,Hajime no Ippo,Hanada Shounen Shi,Hanaukyo Maid Tai,Hanaukyo Maid Team - La Verite,Hand Maid Mai,Hellsing,Happy Lesson series,Happy Lesson,Happy World,Haruka Naru Toki no Naka de ~Hachiyoushou~,He is My Master,High School Kimengumi,Hikaru no Go,Hime-chan's Ribbon,Hitsuji no Uta,Hunter x Hunter series,Hyper Speed Grandoll,I''s,Ichigeki Sacchuu!! Hoihoi-san,Ichigo 100%,Iketeru Futari,Initial D,Inu-Yasha,Ippatu Kikimusume,Izumo: Takeki Tsurugi no Senki,Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu,Kakyuusei,Kakyuusei 2,Kannazuki no Miko,Kanon,Kimagure Orange Road,Kidou Tenshi Angelic Layer,Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo,King of Bandit Jing in 7th Heaven,Kino's Travels: Life Goes On,Koi Kaze,Konkiki No Gash Bell,Last Exile,Like the Clouds, Like the Wind,Lime-iro Ryuukitan X,Love Hina,Love Hina Again,Love Love?,Loveless,Magical Canan,Mahoraba ~Heartful Days~,Mahou Sensei Negima,Mahoujin Guru Guru,Major,Mar,Maria-sama ga Miteru,Marmalade Boy,Meine Liebe,Memories Off 2nd,Memories Off 3.5,Miracle Girls,Miyuki,Mizuiro,Mizuiro Jidai,Moekan,Monkey Turn,Monster,My HiME,Nanami-chan,Naruto,Natsuiro no Sunadokei,Ocha-ken,ONE,Onegai Teacher,Onegai Twins,Peach Girl,Pia Carrot,Pia Carrot 2 DX,Pretty Cure,Prince of Tennis,Psychic Academy,Ragnarok The Animation,Rain, the Little Girl, and My Letter,Ranma 1/2,Re: Cutie Honey,Refrain Blue,Ring ni Kakero 1,Rizelmine,Rose of Versailles,Rozen Maiden,Run=Dim,Rurouni Kenshin,Gundam Series,s-Cry-ed,Smash Hit!,Samurai 7,Samurai Champloo,Speed Grapher,Spiral,St. Luminous Mission High School,Star Ocean,Sunabozu,Tenshi na Konamaiki,Texhnolyze,The Law of Ueki,To Heart ~ Remember my Memories ~,Touch,Triangle Heart,Trigun,True Love Story,Tsubasa Chronicle,Tsukuyomi ~ Moon Phase ~,Turn A Gundam,Twelve Kingdoms,Twin Spica,UG - Ultimate Girls,Utakata,Violinist of Hamelin,W -Wish-,Weiss Kreuz,Whistle!,Wild Striker,Wind ~A Breath of Heart~,Windy Tales,Witch Hunter Robin,Wish,Wolf's Rain,Xenosaga:The Animation,Yakitate!!Japan,Yawara,Yesterday Once More,Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou (2002),You're Under Arrest ,Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series,Yu Yu Hakusho

P.S Cant remeber them all so its not all of it sorry,animes bought = ZERO,animes burned = 3, 95% of my animes are downloaded lmao and Sorry if i miss spelled stuff

04-24-2005, 04:22 PM
www.asksnoop.com
i think my sig is better

a.k.a Bum King
[Image: 2002-06-03.gif]
04-24-2005, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2005 05:49 PM by Blizzard.)
www.asksnoop.com
No, that can't be true.:P

04-25-2005, 01:44 AM
www.asksnoop.com
Little Bunny Foo-Foo,Apr 24 2005, 06:22 AM Wrote:i think my sig is better
thats a good comic:)

1337 at last. 1337 at last. Thank god almighty, I am 1337 at last.

-Schietluis
04-25-2005, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2005 02:02 AM by The Senate.)
www.asksnoop.com
The police are taking too long to respond! I feel especially sorry for you guys who use lamed screen resolutions. I use 1280x1024 and I'm like 'yeah, umm... thats long!' LOL

Rae's official SER (Signature Entertainment Rating) is: Zero

:blink:

<Stephen> so uh
<Stephen> i think im officially a geek.
<Stephen> im laying in my bathtub
<Stephen> right now
<Stephen> with my laptop :-D
04-25-2005, 02:17 AM
www.asksnoop.com
Quote:Rae's official SER (Signature Entertainment Rating) is: Zero
:lol:

*Fires Minidisk from his job*

04-25-2005, 06:46 AM
www.asksnoop.com
Blizzard,Apr 24 2005, 04:17 PM Wrote:
Quote:Rae's official SER (Signature Entertainment Rating) is: Zero
:lol:

*Fires Minidisk from his job*
NOOO for the people who loves anime its atleast 1...and besides it doesnt need to be SER!!!!!!!!! it could be info and ****

<center>[Image: rae1213ca.png]
[Image: userbar361254ck9.gif]
[Image: devilsigix2.gif]</center>
04-25-2005, 08:26 AM
www.asksnoop.com
hey i like anime but there is no way i am going to read all that crap rae.

1337 at last. 1337 at last. Thank god almighty, I am 1337 at last.

-Schietluis